What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

All the $$$ but no one to sign

The Colonel

Immortal
Eelementary said:
:lol:

And yes, I believe it would have been worth it. This is not about the Eels, that fool Fitzgerald or anyone else - except for Fuifui and his career. And I think he would have jumped at the chance to play for NZ. And he may not get that chance again.

If the Kiwis were genuine about his selction he'll get a run at the end of the season during the Tri-Nations. I don't think he would have done his selection hopes much good being in a team that copped a flogging from a Pommie third choice side.

Freak2

Juniors
I am so pissed off at the moment and it all comes back to one f**king thing!!

Jamie the f**kwit Lyon!!

Not once but twice he has now f**ked us up the ass and he has to pay!!

Karma is going to destroy this grub of all grubs and if Karma fails well the Parra Army won't!!

To be honest there is no-one left on the open market worth paying 30th June coin for! You are always going to pay overs and you pick up a player only interested about the depths of their pockets. 9 times out of 10 are under achievers on the football field.

I would simply restructure some current contracts like NH & TT and pay the majoirty of their contracts in our cap for 2007.

Hagan with one year under his belt may change things a bit round here and make it into the club of choice again. Not some plague ridden place that pays overs for B graders!!

RAAAAAAAHHHHH!!!!:x :x :x

mickdo

Coach
James_Hardie said:
I know what you mean. I think that suits a guy who is established, like a Ben Kennedy or Matt Orford at Manly who are worth the same to the club this year as they are next year. But if you are 20 odd, world at your feet, are you likely to accept a deal where you get paid less later when you potentially will be worth more? I wouldn't.
But effectively it just acts as a 'signon fee', as the first year is more than the subsequent years. Most player managers wouldn't argue with that structure anyway as they would love to get more money up front for themselves ;-)

Eelementary

Post Whore
The Colonel said:
If the Kiwis were genuine about his selction he'll get a run at the end of the season during the Tri-Nations. I don't think he would have done his selection hopes much good being in a team that copped a flogging from a Pommie third choice side.

True. I HOPE he gets chosen again. I just have no faith in selectors these days.

Eelementary

Post Whore
sooperdooper said:
Your not meant to know whats going on....
you stress out to easily relax man

I know I'm not meant to know. It just seems strange we're telling players who want to stay and have been very good for us that they're no longer wanted, and we seems to be making no territory.

Mase

Juniors
man parramatta fans do have the right to be dissapointed, they have all this money but yet they can't attract any stars. i guess no-one wants to play for a club that has a history of choking lol!!

sooperdooper

First Grade
Eelementary said:
Hunt isn't even Australia, but he jumped at the chance to play for both Australia and Queensland...
i hope hunt is not Australia!

however he classes himself Australian... is a citizen from memory

Smartman

Juniors
Mase said:
man parramatta fans do have the right to be dissapointed, they have all this money but yet they can't attract any stars. i guess no-one wants to play for a club that has a history of choking lol!!

No one wants to play under Denis Fitzgerald......

Smartman

Juniors
The Colonel said:
That would work if he was coach......

Your name really is ironic.

You're not giving enough credit to Fitzy over the power he yields over the footballing matters ;-)

The Colonel

Immortal
Smartman said:
You're not giving enough credit to Fitzy over the power he yields over the footballing matters ;-)

:lol:

You're assuming you actually know something...... Guess what? ;-)

Latest posts