What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

An open Fan Forum between our CEO and Board

parra pete

Referee
A script for tonight's forum fell off the back of a truck. For those who can't make it..here are the answers...

KEARNEY

"This has been a really good off-season, and all the new boys are settling in well"

"We are confident of a good start, and the boys are jumping out of their skins waiting for the Trials and competition to begin".

"Apart from Jacob, we do not have any injuries worries at this stage and we have recruitted very well to have every position covered".

"Yes, it is good to see Jon Mannah back in Blue and Gold. He has been impressing at training and he will come into the mix for First Grade. Another we have big hopes for is Tautai. He has bulked up, and can handle the forwards or the backs'.

"We are lucky to have two of the best goal kickers in the NRL in our squad. Goal kicking form in the trials will determine if Luke or Chris get the job. At this stage, Luke is probably the favourite after all he is the Eeels greatest point scorer of all time, and has consistently been in the high percentages of successful goals"

"Everyone starts the season on even footing. Preseason trial form will be a huge indication of who plays where.
"Keating? Yeah Matty played well at the end of last year. We will being playing a different style in 2012, and I expect him to develop into a top-class dummy half.."

"Our expectations are to play every game as they come. Our first goal is to be a top eight side, and to win the close games that we let slip last year.
If we make the eight, we will re-assess or goals then"

"2011 was all about get our style in place. The players now know my requirements and we will go from there"

LUKE BURT

"Yes I want to retain the goal kicking, guess I will have to make sure I keep landing them. The prssure from Chrissy won't do me any harm".

hindy111

Post Whore
Wouldnt it be great to see the Mannah brothers playing together...
We realy do look strong in the forwards guys like John-tautai-pauolo-terepo-pennese are all handy back ups and wont suprise if there knocking others off for there spots....

Yeah but that's no excuse for any Indians to not turn up.
way thier playing tonight, india might get thier 1st win on tour. No indian would want to miss that.

just on that email about it, i renewed my membership early this week and got the email about tonight yesterday arvo. Not that i could go anyway being so far away but if i was local a days notice would make it pretty hard.

Suitman

Post Whore
Supporters asked for it.

Only 50 members here so far

TBH Ray, you know very well that what is being provided for tonight was not what was asked for, and what was promised would be delivered.
Tonight is a cop out band aid solution provided to keep the apathetic faithful happy.

Suity

Poupou Escobar

Post Whore
As long as the absolute best of the Eels fans decided then I'm happy.

I believe the best people should run things. Everyone else should shut up.