What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Anderson made me play with injury: Tahu

born an eel

Bench
I can see whats going to happen already. From all reports Tahu was on a heavily backended contract/verbal agreement. Now he has put in such a piss poor season and carried himself like such a mental midget throughout the season, the new coach/board would be crazy to sign him to anything over 200k a season. I can see some big trouble occurring when Tahu doesnt get his 400k or so he was verbally promised.
I wonder if we are treading a fine line with the salary cap or just a moral one, if the claim a verbal contract exists.

Eels Dude

Coach
Fair dinkum Tahu is now officially the biggest sook in the NRL. Agree with most of the points raised in this thread as to why he is.

Gazzamatta

Coach
So is this the real reason that he pulled out of SOO 2 because his ankle hurt and Joey Johns comment was a way to get the job done?
So is this the real reason he went bezerk versus the Knights because he wanted to be sent off given Anderson had ordered him to play?
If any of this has any substance, that provides grounds for dismissal.
Sorry to say it Timana but even though you were once a great player, your form and behaviour this year has you no more than a headline now days and unfortunately all those headlines are not positive.
I say release him. He obviously has no committment to play when he has any discomfort. In the hard game that is Rugby league, that is simply not acceptable.

WaznTheGreat

Referee
Is it just me or has Tahu done nothing but cause problems for Rugby League since he got back from Union?

Piss of Tahu

IFR33K

Coach
Is it just me or has Tahu done nothing but cause problems for Rugby League since he got back from Union?

Piss of Tahu

Possibly your most sensible post to date.

There you go ladies and gentlemen, if this guy can be rehabilitated, there's no reason why parra can't get there season back on track:lol::lol:

WaznTheGreat

Referee
Tahu isn't even a good player and i'll tell you why

# How many times did he race up out of the line this year with a shoulder charge and end up missing the tackle or getting bumped off?

Tahu's defense = MYTH

# Everytime he gets the ball he tries to get on the outside of his opposing centre and either throws a impossible pass to the winger who drops it or gets tackled into touch

Hopeless player.

Djay

Juniors
Tahu isn't even a good player and i'll tell you why

# How many times did he race up out of the line this year with a shoulder charge and end up missing the tackle or getting bumped off?

Tahu's defense = MYTH

# Everytime he gets the ball he tries to get on the outside of his opposing centre and either throws a impossible pass to the winger who drops it or gets tackled into touch

Hopeless player.
And straight back to talking and crap and showing immaturity.

Eels Dude

Coach
Possibly your most sensible post to date.

There you go ladies and gentlemen, if this guy can be rehabilitated, there's no reason why parra can't get there season back on track:lol::lol:

Agreed. Just swap the word 'most' with 'only'.

TheParraboy

Staff member
I think we should offer Tahu the captaincy and a 5 year contract worth 2 million dollars to secure his services at the Pirtek Parramatta Eels.

/s

WaznTheGreat

Referee
Djay,watch the round 20 replay of the Eels/Doggies

The amount of times Tahu came up out of the line and tried a big hit and failed miserably was astronomical,one of the most embarrasing defensive displays i have ever seen.

Eelementary

Post Whore
I echo most people's sentiments here - his form was not good for the most part this year and his attitude was disappointing.

But one thing I can say for the bloke is he did try. He may not have been super effective, but he gave 100%. How can you say that he had no commitment to play injured? He was allegedly playing injured and still gave it his all.

I used to admire the bloke. I still like him as a player because when he's in form, he's a great player. But I'm tired of listening to him. I want to see him shut his mouth and play good footy.

WaznTheGreat

Referee
I have no doubt he tried his best,there were plenty of times throughout the season were he tried to put on big hits to inspire his teammates but more often then not he failed in that plan.

The one time it did work was the Eels 22-8 victory over Souths,his defense was good on that occasion.