What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Anyone here get into MMA?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Stonecutter

First Grade
That was ridiculous.... Congo on Jelly Legs hits an uppercut on barry, and its over.

He lulled him into a false sense of security...he was pretty much recovered when he threw the punch, you could see the drive. Barry thought he was done and came charging in with his hands down.

DB

First Grade
2.gif

dogslife

Coach
Does anyone know if the Evans vs Ortiz match will be a number 1 contender's match for the LH Championship as Evans vs Davis was slated to be. I can't imagine why it would be as Ortiz has hardly done enough to deserve coming close to a title shot, nor could I imagine Evans has done enough wrong to lose the title shot promised to him after beating Rampage. But I can't find anything to confirm this

jc155776

Coach
You would think if Evans wins he will get the title shot (and be destroyed anyway).

If Tito lucks out he will probably have to fight Phil Davis to get a Title shot.

Tito won't win though.

dogslife

Coach
Tito wouldn't be close even if he pulls one out of his arse against Evans imo. Machida would be next after Evans, then possibly the winner of Shogun/Griffin or Phil Davis

dogslife

Coach
Machida is well off.

I can't see why. He was originally offered the fight against Evans in what I can only imagine would have been a title eliminator. But since his camp felt there wasnt enough time to prepare, his asking price was very high and Dana White offered Tito the fight instead. After Evans and Rampage I don't know who would be ahead of Machida

Status
Not open for further replies.