What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Archer wins the grand final

Doomednow

Bench
sh*t refereeing all game. That needs to be sorted out asap. Still not convinced Dragons deserved it, but still congrats. Hopefuly we achieve some degree or legitimacy soon.

Hench

Juniors
I really, really can't believe it.how many times during the year do you see players put the ball down on opposition players legs etc then knock it on. And then for some reason, harrigan gives it a try.

Harrigan has been in the Roosters corner since he screwed the Broncos out of the '02 Preliminary final.

I was not suprised.

age.s

First Grade
First 2 tries should not have been tries

young try should have and was BoD

not sure where your third dragons unlawful was and the carney forward pass looked forward from every angle except the top view

Pretty much this.

Fairfax

Juniors
Let's be honest, the Dragons were the better team BUT, the refereeing was horrible not to mention the missed touchy call in the opening try (though can be forgiven, sight blocked).

551136-brett-morris.jpg

Fairfax

Juniors
What's funnier is that it took you 30 seconds at 6:30am to respond. Shouldn't you be out getting tasered?

Frank_Grimes

First Grade
What do you do on the train home? Suck your mates off?

LOL. I wouldn't be on the train home. I'd be out celebrating with my mates. Guess you don't have any eh?

At least you can sit by yourself on the train and make angry posts on LU. That should fill the void right?

Fairfax

Juniors
There were reports that someone died.

I am glad that I was wrong on this occasion, you clown.

Boring Saints have won the GF - loving it!!

Humiliity... nothing like it. We may have lost but you've shown you got no class. You've attacked me personally twice. Maybe you need to go away and have a think about your attitude.

Mong

Post Whore
Some Roosters fans were crying like those in this thread at the game which was highly entertaining.

One in particular was so outraged he didn't know which Saints fan he actually wanted to fight.. Unfortunately for him Saints outnumbered Roosters fans in a big way.

Last I saw of him he was being lead away by the Police presumably for his own safety.

Meth

Staff member
St George were the better team all year and in the Grand Final. They blew the Roosters away in the second half.

A couple of dubious calls in the match, but hardly decisive. Obviously the touch judge's non action for Gasnier's try was ridiculous, but touch judges have been a waste of space for years.

Archer is a joke. Not basing that on this game. We are obviously in trouble when he is considered the #1 ref in the game. I much prefer Hayne. In saying that, I thought the penalty count was about right.

kurt faulk

Coach

great win by the saints.

the refs did their best to keep the chickens competitive but the saints were far too strong.

well done saints grabbing your 16th premiership.

long time coming but sweet victory at last.