What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Arrghhh choke choke splutter splutter

Vossy

Bench
Don't you just love finals footy :)

Backdoor.jpg

Must be the first time since at least '67 for the minor premiers to be knocked out in week 2 of the finals. We'd have to go back the the final 4 system to know when it last happened. Any stats men handy ?

Havoc

Juniors
At least we can get the food to our mouthes. You guys can't even do that! But yeah, we ought to be ashamed of ourselves. We're disgracing our heritage!

Heritage??

YGBFK! (You've gotta be f**kin kidding)

I'm fairly sure that a team of merged scum who has been around for just 10 years, in a game that has been around for over one hundred years, can't claim to have any sort of heritage....

But you are right about one thing.... You are disgraceful!

Stoner Rock

Juniors
Manly lost two straight in 1971 (4 team finals) but in those days it was one finals game per week so they still made it to week 3. Same thing happened to St George in '67.

As far as I can see no minor premiership winning team has ever been knocked out in week 2. The nearest I can see is in 1928 when there were only two semis played (same day) and the winners went into the Grand Final the next week. The minor premiers lost their semi - funnily enough, it was St George. Out first week.

While I'm happy Illawarra are out, I'm sad Brisbane won. Tonight was like choosing which way you'd like the executioner to end your life, lethal injection or firing squad. Go Storm next week but prefer Dogs to take the comp out for Kimmorley's sake.

It was delibrate. And yours? Pizz? Did you mean to write "pizza?" Pizza weak merkins? Doesn't make sense.

ok... let me type this out real slow for you...

W O R D F I L T E R.

Certain words you can't say like sh*t, p**s, f**k, merkin, c**ksucker, motherf**ker and t**s. However google George Carlin and he will explain to you why these words are so bad..

If you are not use to seeing those big nasty swear words abreviated for use on the internetz then you either need to get with the times or tell mummy to turn off the Net Nanny.
I'm surprised you didn't pick him up for his use of the word f**k but I bet you're use to being FARKED that it's just second nature to you now.

but enough of that.... How about tonights game. Choke much?

spider

Coach
its the first time the minor premiers (under the mcintyre system) have gone out with 2 successive losses

im shattered...

:lol:

:lol:

carcharias

Immortal
look at the time...

I have found a hangover cure.

Just get blind while watching the Dragons season be destroyed and you will wake up fine.

10/10 all round

Quigs

Immortal
Anyone know of anyone selling some cheap Grand Final Tickets.

I reckon I know where you could pick up a couple of thousand cheapies round ol' Kograaahhhh way.

Maybe get a Sh!t load of printed T Shirts too. Could come in handy for washing the car.

But on a more serious note. Why does poor old Illawarra have to put up with this crap. Can't they offload all the dead wood. They would be a lot better off if they stood on their own.

dragons-1.jpg

ARHHHHHHHH Its a beautiful day.

Cheers
Declared Idiot #88
Quigs