What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Asada 3

Status
Not open for further replies.

carcharias

Immortal
lack of governance ?

more like lack of money to have a professional medical staff on board.

Why the f**k is the footy coach even being involved or being expected to know all about this sort of stuff?

Yeah sure he should be knowledgeable but to blame him is a bit harsh.

Dank had 4 years at Manly...They were investigated and cleared while he was there.

Ads

First Grade
I think the only reason flanno got a 3 year deal was to keep him happy and onside with the club so he doesn't take it to the courts. The guy shouldn't be allowed anywhere near the club.

Card Shark

Immortal
I think the only reason flanno got a 3 year deal was to keep him happy and onside with the club so he doesn't take it to the courts. The guy shouldn't be allowed anywhere near the club.

No much doubt about that.

Trouble is, is 3 years of boring footy going to bury us anyway?

Ads

First Grade
No much doubt about that.

Trouble is, is 3 years of boring footy going to bury us anyway?

If we win boring maybe not but the way the squad is shaping up, especially with Robson the likely halfback I cant see us winning many. f**k Flanno

madunit

Super Moderator
Staff member

Why not retain Isaac Gordon as well then? He would've been cheap to hang onto and subsequently keep quiet.

Ads

First Grade
Why not retain Isaac Gordon as well then? He would've been cheap to hang onto and subsequently keep quiet.

Was he already gone?

Also his knowledge would be minimal compared to Flanno. Apart from confirming he was given something, which is already well known. Who knows what Flanno knows.

Last edited:
Exactly what can WADA do to the NRL, that would be about nothing.

Going to suspend NRL from international sport, yeah well that wont happen.

WADA are a toothless tiger

sharkadelic

Juniors
[What have WADA done to the NFL nothing, WADA go away not needed]

The NFL clubs are all privately owned except for Green Bay Packers and have no international competition. Chalk and Cheese.

Maccas4177

Juniors
things are ramping up in the city today. Some of the players solicitors work in my building. Media have been camped outside since 9am. No one seen as yet tho.

Status
Not open for further replies.