What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Asada 3

Status
Not open for further replies.

Quigs

Immortal
NFL do there own testing and have their own rules. The wada and USADA rules don't apply. It's a private competition funded entirely by super rich backers.

There youse go bayyy-beeee. Youse is looking at the future of the Working Mans Game.

I hope it is long after the Sharks have won a premiership and well after I have gone to live on another planet.

There youse go bayyy-beeee. Youse is looking at the future of the Working Mans Game.

I hope it is long after the Sharks have won a premiership and well after I have gone to live on another planet.

We are not far from it here the comp is run by News Ltd & Channel 9.

The Sharks are like the sacrifical lambs we are the Ben Johnson of the league except no gold medal.

Any this is not racist but why he was stripped of gold when all on gear he was black and canadian

carcharias

Immortal
what's the bet the players don't take any deal?

I just have a weird feeling this is far from over.

They take a deal who misses out?

stevie013

Juniors
not that i really care anymore about all this. but to me it seems asada are thinking that will lose to essendon hence why they are trying to get us to take sanctions before the verdict is handed down.

but as i said, im not really paying attention to this anymore.

Feej

First Grade
What's worst case scenario for the team? 3-4 players and Phlemmo? I can live with that.

madunit

Super Moderator
Staff member
Exactly I think the NRL are using this saga to get rid of Cronulla...

only 3-4 sharks players could likely get a ban.

Hopefully they hand the bans down soon so that the club can get on with its life next year and start repairing this clusterf**k.

Card Shark

Immortal

Hopefully they hand the bans down soon so that the club can get on with its life next year and start repairing this clusterf**k.

Yes but the other 13 will sue the pants off us as well.

ek999

First Grade
Player bans won't kill the Sharks IMO. WADA imposing a team ban will be the only way the Sharks are gone

webShark

Does anyone know why the bans would vary in severity? As for Gall he can contest this for at least a year and then retire. Won't miss games but 'damage his reputation'.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts