What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Asada 3

Status
Not open for further replies.

Generalzod

Immortal
I know its been done to death, but has ASADA interviewed DANKS in regards to the supplement scandal, and if not why not.

Ads

First Grade
Probably a load of shit. Either way they should not be accepting anything until the Essendon court case plays out.

Feej

First Grade
I for one would be happy for this to drag on for years. Imagine Fridays without it...

millersnose

Post Whore
I know its been done to death, but has ASADA interviewed DANKS in regards to the supplement scandal, and if not why not.

He ain't a sport participant
Just a kook
Asada nor the nrl have any jurisdiction over him and cant recommend nor impose any penalty

SharkShocked

Bench
Yeah. They will if they get banned.

Wonder what the entire ramifications will be. Long way to go yet though.

Given the fact that this legal system will ensure that the saga will drag on for near on 3 years...

Long Long way to go.

Any players that attempt to sue the club will be waiting a good time for a very limited amount of money.

millersnose

Post Whore
Dunno if any of the insurance will have to pay out any claims
And I was under the understanding the club is asset rich

Southern Shark

Juniors
New Limited is saying Gal has the most to lose. I'd doubt that. The Lawyers will drag this out in excess of two years that will see GAL and Toops retired.
Only Wade will suffer and Gards if he cannot get another contract and that is only after the lawyers have finished and have failed.

Card Shark

Immortal
He ain't a sport participant
Just a kook
Asada nor the nrl have any jurisdiction over him and cant recommend nor impose any penalty

This is true but his dodgy actions have allegedly caused 17 guys to take a prohibited substance.

If the law can't make him pay, that's a massive loophole.

Card Shark

Immortal
The smiling assassin Massoud has said on fox sports news that selected players will be given a 12 month ban, backdated to Nov 1, 2012.

Edit: Meant to say 2013, meaning it will effectively be a 2 1/2 month ban.

Last edited:

madunit

Super Moderator
Staff member
The smiling assassin Massoud has said on fox sports news that selected players will be given a 12 month ban, backdated to Nov 1, 2012.

haha, so they'll be banned from playing in the games they played in the past.

Is his best friend Dr Who by any chance?

Status
Not open for further replies.