What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Ashes Talk

bazza

Referee
Seems overseas tour results are now voided (unless you win). Australia have been very successful in India given that the last 5 series there were voided

Anderson's long-time bowling partner Broad recently declared England's 4-0 defeat Down Under in 2021-22 as 'void' due to the hangover of COVID-19 restrictions and, although Anderson makes light of that assessment, he strongly believes the current side are a completely different proposition.

"I get his point with the COVID stuff but, for me, I've voided the last three away series. I've lost four out of five, I think. That's his coping strategy," he said with a smile.

simmo1

First Grade
Neser scored 100 in County overnight. I think he should be in the team for the first test.

Green got 100 in IPL too. He was smashing them everywhere.

Ashes X1:
1. Matt Renshaw-bazball
2. Usman Khawaja
3. Marnus Labuschange- bazball
4. Steve Smith
5. Travis Head- bazball
6. Cameron Green- bazball
7. Alex Carey- bazball
8. Michael Neser - bazball
9. Mitchell Starc- bazball
10. Pat Cummins
11. Nathan Lyon
Bring it on Pommies.

Bazal

Post Whore
Imagine how much it would ruffle Chapellis horse blanket to have a man named Teague playing test cricket for Australia?

Twizzle

Administrator
Staff member
he's such a well balanced batsman, his drives are classic

liked him from the first minute I saw him

nohomo

King-Gutho94

Coach
lol @ English great.
Says a lot about the shit spinners they have produced in the past 3 or 4 decades he is considered a great.

They doctered the 2013 ashes wickets because we had spuds who couldn't play spin.
His career record in the Ashes is actually worse then everyone thinks

62 wickets @ 40 against Australia
22 wickets @ 52 in Australia.

Stats of a C-grade James Bond wannabe with his collar up wanker.