What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Ask LU - The relationship advice thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

Cliffhanger

Coach
20030211.gif

Mr Fourex

Bench
So what would "It's Complicated" insinuate if one puts that as one's relationship status on Facebook?

They are having extra-marital casual sex.........with strangers

or

They are still hanging on to a former lover that has dumped them, but
still comes around for sex

sometimes uninvited.

Alba

Coach
Yeah I need some advice!!
There is a girl sniffing around my husband with the full knowledge he is happily married.
Should I 1) punch her in the face bone or 2) kick her in the c***? hmmm decisions decisions!!

Mr Angry

Not a Referee
Yeah I need some advice!!
There is a girl sniffing around my husband with the full knowledge he is happily married.
Should I 1) punch her in the face bone or 2) kick her in the c***? hmmm decisions decisions!!
trust your man or leave him, she is irrelevent. It is your partner you need to trust.
I have never cheated...there were times a women gave me attention, which i kinda missed, in that sense, just thought we worked well. Give him a chance to knock her back when he sees it, not always that obvious.

Let the rope go see if he is worthy. This is the time to watch and obverse.

Last edited:

Alba

Coach
Mr A, I have no doubt in my mind about hubby. It's more that she is purposely disrespecting our relationship. I'm not worried about her, she just makes me feel violent.

Alba

Coach
I think she actually believes that she is gonna get somewhere haha twisted b*tch!

Mr Angry

Not a Referee
Mr A, I have no doubt in my mind about hubby. It's more that she is purposely disrespecting our relationship. I'm not worried about her, she just makes me feel violent.
Get that..

he would not be impressed...

If you trust him, like me I have thought, thanks for the attention, going home to better. That is you.

Alba

Coach
Yeah absolutely. I thought she woulda given up by now though. It's been through our whole relationship. I wish there were no mutual friends so she could just fk off but unfortunately she's around all the time. I'm in Oz atm and he was out with her tonight and they had a big blow up. Hopefully that's the end of us having to hang around her. GRR! She feels like I stole him off her because she was after him at the same time he met me. If she realised how annoying she was, she would know that he never woulda been with her anyway!

Skinner

Coach
Alba, there are some women who get their jollies by targetting married men. I think a swift kick to the vag would be in order here.

Status
Not open for further replies.