What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Ask LU - The relationship advice thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

IanG

Coach
Just like there are men who have a thing for married women. Personally I wouldn't cut another man's grass. I find it a good way to take a ride to the John Hunter

adamkungl

Immortal
I believe your answr, Alba, lies here:

ultimate punch! 66 up, 8 down
The kick ass punch/kick used by andy samberg in hotrod.
It is performed by punchING with both fists and a kick straight in front of you. All at the same time. It's very dangerous

Alba, is she hot? If so I think you both need to wrestle it out in a pool of Jelly or Mud. Wear bikini's so you don't wreck any clothes. Also, tape the fight and post it here as you really can't trust anyone you know to judge the outcome as none of your friends will be impartial.

Hope that helps...

Alba

Coach
haha DKOR, no she's not. She can sometimes look pretty, but most of the time kinda looks like she has a learning disability. It does make me smile that she is putting on buckets of weight and you can't recognise her elbows anymore though. Small victories n all :) haha

Cliffhanger

Coach
You need one of your male friends to tell her she's acting like a tramp and she should back the f**k off.

Or to show her her future

20030807.gif

Alba

Coach
She's already in her future then. Only difference is, she doesn't get a buck for it. It pisses me off that no one says anything to her, but the boys do treat her like a bit of an idiot, so that's good enough. It's entertaining to watch because she has no idea when she is being made fun of!

haha DKOR, no she's not. She can sometimes look pretty, but most of the time kinda looks like she has a learning disability. It does make me smile that she is putting on buckets of weight and you can't recognise her elbows anymore though. Small victories n all :) haha

Meh. In that case, just ignore her. If she isn't a threat then you have nothing to worry about and if she looks like she has a learning disability then she probably won't get the gist of what you are trying to do anyway.

Not worth expending the energy.

Or if you really want to f**k her up, just introduce her to McLovin or GKD...

Joker's Wild

Coach
She's clearly doing it to piss you off

Just pretend to like her when she's around. If you act like BFFs she will soon get sick of failing to get under your skin and move on to the next unluck victim.

Easier said then done I know but it works a treat

Dani

Immortal
Trying to divide up a house sucks balls. I'm thinking i should just take my clothes and buy all new stuff.

joshie

Live Update Team
or just request what he loves the most :p

i know some chick who's mum did that haha! took her dads jerseys and stuff, broke his heart apparently!

joshie

Live Update Team
touche....

do you HAVE to divide it up? or can you actually just take your clothes and leave?

joshie

Live Update Team
oh fair enough! thats true i guess, i hope i never ever go through this actually haha

IanG

Coach
Maybe a kick in the vag is in order. I wouldn't normally condone violence against women but you may need to settle it with a cat fight

Status
Not open for further replies.