What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Ask LU - The relationship advice thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Easy solution

falconpunch.gif

:shock:

Jobdog

Live Update Team
Trying to divide up a house sucks balls. I'm thinking i should just take my clothes and buy all new stuff.
Just take all the stuff that you know is yours. If you're not sure, take it anyway.

Shorty

Staff member
Where's Shortay? According to FB we need an update.
:lol:
I told you guys about her a while ago, it's been like that for ages but I despise that whole fb relationship status thing because I don't want to have to have it changed again.
Which is funny because it will be changing to something else in the coming weeks;-)

Didgi

:lol:
I told you guys about her a while ago, it's been like that for ages but I despise that whole fb relationship status thing because I don't want to have to have it changed again.
Which is funny because it will be changing to something else in the coming weeks;-)

Oh don't keep us in the dark. Coming back to the dark side? We have milk, cookies and penis.

Cliffhanger

Coach
I'll pass, but it's weird having a crush, you get butterflies in your stomach when they're around, I feel lame.

Bazal

Post Whore
Gotta help out a fell...I mean, lady in need....

Crushes are stupid anyway. Man (or woman) up and go for that shit

Bazal

Post Whore
So make him ask you out. Feminine wiles and all that. Hang out with the dude and make it clear what you want. IMO

Hallatia

Referee
Gotta help out a fell...I mean, lady in need....

Crushes are stupid anyway. Man (or woman) up and go for that shit
People just fear rejection or whatever else too much. I haven't had a crush since school. I thought I loved a guy in 2010 and I told him. It was awful (despite the fact that he loved me - long geniused story), but I'm glad I did it. It turned out that he didn't like cricket as well, so I dodged a bullet there.

Status
Not open for further replies.