What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Ask LU - The relationship advice thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

IanG

Coach
People just fear rejection or whatever else too much. I haven't had a crush since school. I thought I loved a guy in 2010 and I told him. It was awful (despite the fact that he loved me - long geniused story), but I'm glad I did it. It turned out that he didn't like cricket as well, so I dodged a bullet there.

Yes you did. If it makes you feel better it works both ways. Finding a lady who likes cricket and footy I find hard.

Cliffhanger

Coach
A crush? Didn't realise you were still in primary school cliffy.

Pfft crushes are good. They're lame but the fact that someone can make you smile and feel all giddy just by smiling at you when you're my age (
crying.gif
)

Plus because it's not any more serious than a crush they can't really hurt you.

redvscotty

First Grade
Yes you did. If it makes you feel better it works both ways. Finding a lady who likes cricket and footy I find hard.

Theres planty of those living in housing estates weighing 200 kilos if your prepared to travel to Ipswich.

Cliffhanger

Coach
You best hang onto your current bird then, if for no other reason so you never have to ask out another chick.

I just sounded incredibly bogan.

God-King Dean

Immortal
People just fear rejection or whatever else too much. I haven't had a crush since school. I thought I loved a guy in 2010 and I told him. It was awful (despite the fact that he loved me - long geniused story), but I'm glad I did it. It turned out that he didn't like cricket as well, so I dodged a bullet there.

It would never have worked between us - cricket is awful.

Cliffhanger

Coach
Nah, I just get the natural unflavoured stuff. My current supplier usually ships to me within two days of purchase, but I haven't even got an email confirming my order's been shipped yet this time. It's annoying I hate having to buy protein bars or ready made shakes, they always have milk in them and I'm lactose intolerant. Bars and ready to go shakes are expensive too.

Status
Not open for further replies.