What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Ask LU - The relationship advice thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

Shorty

Staff member
Like, fo realz engaged or facebook engaged? :p

Congrats if fo realz!
:lol:
Yes for reals, but fb engaged will be later.
I'm not a real fan of posting my relationships up on there, but we have been dating for some time now so I thought I'd better do it, she's been very patient:lol:

Is that even allowed? ;-) Joking, congratulations then!
Well, the um...ceremony is planned for 2 years time (thankfully!), some sort of union I'm sure....she's 3 years older and has had a few friends 'marry' so we'll get some ideas.
Is she serious? I swear a few weeks ago she was bitching about chicks like the rest of us...
LOL.
Probably a few months ago, I've kept this girl on the down low because I didn't want to get too excited, plus we've been friends for ages as well.
I hate to be cliche, but you just 'know' when you find the 'one'.

madunit

Super Moderator
Staff member
Shorty, be truly inspired by madunit and be a tease, string the engagement out for 7 years and then get hitched ;-)

I worked with a guy who was engaged for 10 years. During that time he and his fiance bought a house and had two kids. Finally decided to get married. Marriage lasted less than 12 months.

dogslife

Coach
LOL What? His or her choice?

I never met her but I think it was a mutual thing. Every time I asked him about it he'd laugh and tell me "I just need to take some time to make sure she's really the one for me". They ended up getting married on his 61st birthday, that was about 3 years ago, still going to my knowledge

Raider_69

Post Whore
Congrats shorty

i was tempted to go with what my boss, a happily married man of 30 years said to him when i recent told him of my engagement

"Engaged? Im sorry to hear that nick, commiserations to you and bride"

Hallatia

Referee
Congrats shorty

i was tempted to go with what my boss, a happily married man of 30 years said to him when i recent told him of my engagement

"Engaged? Im sorry to hear that nick, commiserations to you and bride"
I don't know why he offered you commiserations, it's clearly only your bride who deserves them:p

Status
Not open for further replies.