What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Ask LU - The relationship advice thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

adamkungl

Immortal
Dear LU,

If stormchaser does unmentionable things to me in her dreams, does it count as me cheating on my gf?

Didgi

Guys, you should be ashamed.

Absolutely ashamed.

We haven't even asked which footy team Shortay's missus goes for yet.

Shorty

Staff member
Very clever, Pervy!
She's very casual with sports and from the brainwashed states (SA) so she doesn't have one yet, but she hates the Broncos so she's already passed as a Cowboys supporter!

Didgi

Trying to work something with Cowboys... ball skills... we're shit... not really working for me.

We've got it this year though.

IanG

Coach
Very clever, Pervy!
She's very casual with sports and from the brainwashed states (SA) so she doesn't have one yet, but she hates the Broncos so she's already passed as a Cowboys supporter!

Like that with my last girlfriend. I was trying to get her into League as she was trying to get me into AFL. I even told her I'd adopt the Power as my team as long as she adopted the Knights. The things we do for love. Mind you she was into cricket as well so I felt I'd hit the jackpot there.

madunit

Super Moderator
Staff member
too bad you're spoken for, right?
Just because I'm spoken for doesn't stop the wimmins from being attracted to me.

It's not something I can control.

Twizzle knows what I'm on about, he has the same problem.

Cliffhanger

Coach
So the guy I like has a tongue ring :(

And my relationship with my protein supplier is going to have to come to an end. Need someone who's faster on the delivery of their package.

Twizzle

Administrator
Staff member
So the guy I like has a tongue ring :(

And my relationship with my protein supplier is going to have to come to an end. Need someone who's faster on the delivery of their package.

chin up mate, tomorrow will be a better day

these are not the greatest tragedies that may end the world as we know it

Status
Not open for further replies.