What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Ask LU - The relationship advice thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

Cliffhanger

Coach
At least he wasn't 18, I was worried for a moment he was, but he's at least 22, that was a relief.

I am too impatient for this flirting game.

woodyk2

First Grade
It's been rumoured that some ladies like their guy to have a tongue ring

.......wink wink. ;-)

Apparently good for reaching your

"button"

.........if you have one

that is.
if you need a tongue ring to find the button your a fuggin idiot.

dogslife

Coach
Maybe that's the whole reason he got a tongue ring. I can't imagine someone getting one because they think it looks good

Cliffhanger

Coach
He really didn't strike me as a tongue ring I generally hate piercings, apart from eyebrow piercings which are hot. I still wouldn't get a piercing.

Shorty

Staff member
Shorty, have you got rings yet?
Yeah haha, cause we're both girls we both have engagement rings - We'll have actual wedding rings as well, obviously.
The engagement ring is girly and very bling.....and I'm terrified of losing it.

It's been rumoured that some ladies like their guy to have a tongue ring

.......wink wink. ;-)

Apparently good for reaching your

"button"

.........if you have one

that is.

Doesn't actually feel that much different:sarcasm:

Hallatia

Referee
Yeah haha, cause we're both girls we both have engagement rings - We'll have actual wedding rings as well, obviously.
The engagement ring is girly and very bling.....and I'm terrified of losing it.
you have to show it to us!

Karl

Juniors
This is a question for the ladies -

At what age do girls start getting properly interested in boys these days? I know it varies, but assume normal, mid-line emotional development, perhaps slightly advanced.

When do they start with the "no, but I LIKE like him" stage and want a boyfriend as opposed to having a few friends who are boys.

I have a 13 year old daughter and I sense I am in dangerous territory. I can't lock her in the tallest room in the highest tower all her life, but I don't want her mooning over some hormone ridden git (and obviously not telling us about it) while I think she's still just hangin' with her girlfriends and joking about boy germs.

Where's it all sit these days? Because I'm pretty sure it's changed since the 80's, they seem a long way ahead of where we were at.

adamkungl

Immortal
Poor Karl :p Send her to a selective school, that usually delays any hope of competently talking to the opposite sex for at least a few years

Status
Not open for further replies.