What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Ask madunit

Hallatia

Referee
Madunit, I think you were wrong, it makes a lot more sense for it to be very flammable as alcohol is and plus your supporting argument does not really prove anything

Eelementary

Post Whore
Alcohol, upon being consumed, is taken straight into your blood system. There, it is transported straight to your liver, where it is broken down.

Therefore, if you're very, very drunk, your vomit will have no alcohol left in it.

Hallatia

Referee
apparently 100% alcohol would not make vomit flammable because you would just be dead
and the vomit is not flammable because it is mostly stomach acids, so now I wonder if the blood would be flammable, but my mate promised to test the vomit for me, so we should find out the results next time she gets drunk, which knowing her will be very soon

Eelementary

Post Whore
Yes - if the contents of your vomit are mostly stomach acid, where does that suggest it has come from?

As I said - alcohol doesn't go to your stomach. So why would vomit be able to catch fire?

Eelementary

Post Whore
Unlikely. It'd be diluted by the water and impurities. But you never know...

Vomit will never be flammable, though. Guarnatee it.

Eelementary

Post Whore
Theoretically, yes. But then, in such circumstances, there is oxygen in abundance, alcohol readily available and plenty of surface area with which the blood to catch fire. So, technically, it could go either way.

Eelementary

Post Whore
It doesn't have the ability to burned at a sustainable rate, because past a certain temperature, it uses up all its oxygen and just burns out.

madunit

Super Moderator
Staff member
Crazy_Goddess said:
Dear Madunit

Does All_bran go off if its been opened in a box for a couple of months?
if your brain had been removed and replaced by a pile of faecal matter, would that mean you could be called a sh*tferbrains?