What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Australia v India 3rd Test at WACA Perth

Moffo

Referee
Timmah said:
Twice?

Only seen one that Hawkeye said was out, you biased fool.

you must have missed the other one because you had kfc grease in your eyes :lol:

willvillain

Juniors
Moffo said:
how many lives will ponting have? out twice LBW and played and missed at another 5

He'd have been given out twice if Dar was at that end, but that doesn't mean he should've been out twice.

One was clearly going over, the other was a 50/50 call (hawkeye said it was hitting).

Timmah

LeagueUnlimited News Editor
Staff member
Moffo said:
you must have missed the other one because you had kfc grease in your eyes :lol:

:lol: It's not funny when knobs do it :lol:

Punter gornskis... We're f*cked.

Moffo

Referee
punter had more lives then a chesire cat

giant_cat.jpg

TheParraboy

Staff member
michale clarke is gonna make a big score here 125+

I read Bingle has stayed in sydney

he will be focused and fired up

griffo346

First Grade
look for punter to get 100 and also pup to get 100 and church and roy to do the aggressive stuff for us to win early tomorrow morning

madunit

Super Moderator
Staff member
griffo346 said:
look for punter to get 100 and also pup to get 100 and church and roy to do the aggressive stuff for us to win early tomorrow morning
punters been out for 15-20 minutes now.

Moffo

Referee
griffo346 said:

newsflash - punter was out an hour ago

:sarcasm:

griffo346

First Grade
sorry about that post it was stalled and didnt post i had it typed out 30 mins ago but it didnt post when i pressed refresh it posted :lol:

BTW MOFFO this isnt Marconi thread so piss off