What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Beau Henry to Canterbury

big pat

Coach
sorry to be boring & actually write about the topic, but Canterbury & Newcastle are both interested in signing Beau Henry....

no need to apoligise, just that dickhead bullsh*t supporters, have turned this thread into a personal wankfest, and when they don't like what you say, they run to they're mummies.

Rexxy

Coach
So why does our merch say Since 1921?

Actually your great merger of a club was only founded in 1999 , not only did you have access to a huge base of existing talent and juniors you made a financial gain and yet still cannot win a premiership.

Rexxy

Coach
Milkman sounds very sour

draft_lens2037629module13677884photo_1233133208benny_hill.jpg

Last edited:

STG-Dragon

Juniors
Actually your great merger of a club was only founded in 1999 , not only did you have access to a huge base of existing talent and juniors you made a financial gain and yet still cannot win a premiership.

And c@nterbury cheat to win theirs, 2004 was disgrace, so much so as the NRL have learn't there lesson and wont let the other disgraceful cheating club the Storm make a further mockery of the comp by alowing them to take pay cuts, with an illegally formed team.

STG-Dragon

Juniors
I can't believe we let the scum sign Beau Henry. For all the pathetic aruments from both sides in this thread, the bottom line is that he is a highly talented young player, with much more upside than Hornby who has already reached his peak. Again the Dogs will benefit from our hard work and development.

I heard over the weekend that they are trying to signing Trent Merrin as well. Well bugger me, why bother. Merrin and Aiden Tolman are the best young Props in the game and both look like going to the Bulldog scums.

We can't keep everybody but we should lock up the best youngsters. These two will bite us on the bum if the reports are accurate.

How the f**k can the dogs afford all these players they are linked too have they fallen back to there old habits again! Once a cheater always a cheater aye!

big pat

Coach
I think he was talking about my Thunderbird avatar pic!

Anyway judging by his username and avatar he is hear to stir the pot and is obsessed with the Dragons.

wouldn't know the first thing about constructive criticism.

Last edited: