What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Beau Ryan: Does he annoy you as well?

Beau Ryan : does this guy annoy you as well?

• Total voters
anyone who doesnt think he is funny obviously hasnt been involved in a footy team before. every team has its clown, he seems like a good bloke who doesnt take himself too seriously. the beau knows havnt been as good this year, he is probably running out of topics to do. last years were some of the funniest sh*t ive seen!

You obviously haven't been introduced to humor before

BunniesMan

Immortal
He is both irritating and funny (as in laughing AT him rather than with him). But he's pretty much the only one who can hold his head up high (until he goes home and kisses his missus on the arse).

Beau f**king Ryan has become the Tigers enforcer.

Sums up all their problems.

Loudstrat

Coach
I dont watch the Footy Show - so the debate about Ryan being funny is as alien as a debate about Michael Weymans skills on the cat walk.

I have never noticed him rubbing his head.

To me he's a good young winger that has some balls in defence and reads Marshall's plays well.

Wendell is an egotistical dickhead.

Minotaur

Juniors
How funny is this, you expected everyone to agree with your farked up point of view but have been shot down in flames from all sides. This thread will be bookmarked to remind me of how sometimes you should keep your opinions to yourself.

THREAD FAIL - 2010 Dragons FAIL

Chook Norris

First Grade
sounds like OP was targeted by Beau Ryan's street comedy not too long ago..

funny? occasionally. annoying? not really. insulting? lol no.

lighten up

Daddycool

Juniors
He's funny and as others have said, he cops it because of that. But I'm sure his team mates like having him around and all clubs have similar players in their squad.

God-King Dean

Immortal
Carried on like a hero last night, but I like him.

tbh though, I miss the days when I could post his name everyweekend in the Paul Carige thread.

IanG

Coach
He's a complete wanker and he'd want to hope that he doesn't get nabbed by the cops with those antics he goes on with on the Footy Show

Is it me or does this guy annoy you as well?

It's just you

Does anyone think his funny?

His funny what?

Do you know why he rubs or pats his head own head whenever he runs on the field or scores a try?

Bryce Gibbs rubs his head when he runs onto the field to acknowledge his family/friends in the crowd. Beau is taking the piss out of him.

Because his is a dick head and is wanking himself.

Does anybody think you're funny?

He's rude and arrogant insults to the public on the streets while trying to attempt comedy is very lame.

"His rude and arrogant insults to the public while attempting comedy are very lame."

I'm sure "because his is a dick head and is wanking himself," falls in the category of "rude insult while trying to attempt comedy," and yes, it is "very lame."

One day I hope someone in the public punches him when he tries to annoy them.

I'm sure people say the same thing about you.

_Johnsy

Referee
he wasn't really hurt last night. he was just in complete shock as his hair may have been messed up.

wittyfan

Referee
anyone who doesnt think he is funny obviously hasnt been involved in a footy team before. every team has its clown, he seems like a good bloke who doesnt take himself too seriously. the beau knows havnt been as good this year, he is probably running out of topics to do. last years were some of the funniest sh*t ive seen!

Yep, Beau Knows Benji and Beau Knows Camping (with Moltzen) are his best work to date, but the ones this year have essentially been Street Talk and trying to make fun of unsuspecting locals!

The Rosco

Bench
Great reading, Dragons 2010 !!!.

Are you trying to start a vigilante uprising against the good old Tiges ?
Why the hate ?. Is it because of the teams you hate poll in the nrl forum?. Lighten up mate.

Chill. You won last night. Be happy. Don't try to get everyone to support your random opinions. Don't feel bad that most people don't agree with you. It's your right to be different !

Don't be bitter. Relax. Think about this . . . .
While Jamie boy is still doing his profoundly dumb clip-clop routine before a goal kick, you have no right whatsoever to call ANY other player annoying.
No right at all.

Latest posts