What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Bellamy

sharkpanfa

Juniors
Goalkicking didnt really lose us the game.
If he locks it up at 6-6 with first conversion it changes everyones mentality which changes the course of the game.
And if he kicks the last one we go to golden point - did we have it in us?
if we lose then is that a worse feeling?

We lost but a lot of positives from the game.
Raiders are a big strong fast team with a heap of matchwinners and we went 2 tries each.
Our defence was feekin awesome.

The issue with goalkicking is going forward from here.
2 years ago we dropped 2 points 3 weeks in a row from memory (?) despite scoring more tries. The only goals we could kick were under the black dot.

This cannot be our lot - losing from kicking. We score a lot of tries on the wings.
Kennedy overlapping is a major play of ours
Our goal line defence was awesome yesterday, however we still had 36 missed tackles for the match.

Quigs

Immortal
434868.bin

Tiger Shark

Bench
Still getting a half chub every time there's a new post to read.

I really can't see him not staying at the Storm, either one more year as HC then Football director or straight to a Football director role.

Okay - I clicked on the link...

...thinking - WHAAATT????

Then the penny dropped...

Actually ,as well as the title sounding like Bellamy ,the lyrics seem strangely appropriate to this thread. I can see the desire to implement some of the obviously successful systems of storm but not entirely sold that Bellamy is miracle worker some seem to think. He didn't go so well as SOO coach.

Generalzod

Immortal
Actually ,as well as the title sounding like Bellamy ,the lyrics seem strangely appropriate to this thread. I can see the desire to implement some of the obviously successful systems of storm but not entirely sold that Bellamy is miracle worker some seem to think. He didn't go so well as SOO coach.
The best money can buy, did you see the game last night did you see his entourage in the the coaches box, Bellamy has got more disciples than Jesus.

Latest posts