What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Ben Smith and Dean Widders...Gorne...?

strider

Post Whore
Johns Magic said:
Josh Smith is Ben Smith's older brother you idiot.

yeah - and my point being that has about as much cred as a danny weilder imagined story

hey - matt kings brother once played for parra - I think matt might surely come play for parra

Stagger eel

Staff member
strider said:
hey - josh davis knows nothing - lets keep it that way :?

thanks to Avenger he nows everything, confidence is shattered thus the reason why his on the bench of Flegg.

Do you feel bad??? :D

strider

Post Whore
hey - i've been given a bad rap - its not my fault ppl have been so mean to poor joshy

Morenito

Juniors
Heard a rumor Hagan was going to bring his current halfback with him to parramatta.

He'll be a great backup in case Smith gets injured.

Stagger eel

Staff member
strider said:
hey - i've been given a bad rap - its not my fault ppl have been so mean to poor joshy

I've been told that you can be forgiven if you pay for his therapy sessions.

strider

Post Whore
eelavation said:
I've been told that you can be forgiven if you pay for his therapy sessions.

OR - I could be his therapist - ohhhhhh that'd sort him out

El Diablo

Post Whore
Morenito said:
Heard a rumor Hagan was going to bring his current halfback with him to parramatta.

He'll be a great backup in case Smith gets injured.

Buderus is coming too

parralight

Juniors
Suitman said:
You are all crying about Benny leaving.

But what if it means we sign someone like Tonga back up, or, for instance, get a star player like Gasnier.

Why doesn't everyone just chill out.
Geez Louise, it was only a Weidler story, and where is the substance?

We've lost better players than Ben Smith before, and replaced them with better players than Ben Smith.

Just chill.

Suity

That is right. Lets worry about this season first. We had all these wonderful players and still didnt win it.
At the start of last season we wouldnt have swapped any of our players with the Wests Tigers players yet they won the big one.

How about this scenario...

Smithy takes Ben Smith and Widders with him to Newcastle and Jamie Lyon comes back to Parra ???

Dont laugh - could happen.

Eelementary

Post Whore
Hurriflatch said:
Not really much point in paying any attention right now

I'm going to be expecting one of these stories about a Knights player coming to Parra or vise versa every couple of days from now until Oct 31st when the coaches officially change over.

So do I...

But it's a different thing.

See, if we have stories like:

"Ben Smith and Dean Widders to join Brian Smith at Newcastle in 2007", and then we have "George Carmont and Brad Tighe to join Michael Hagan at the Eels in 2007"...Who's getting a worse deal? lol

THAT is what concerns me...

Eelementary

Post Whore
Hellsy said:
What did Brian say about being pissed at Fitzy??

Basically Hellsy, he expressed his bitter disappointment with the way Dennis has handled his affairs. He mentioned the words 'unprofessional' and 'silly', because it will cause way too many distractions in 2006 for the Eels - which for now, is Brian's sole responsibility and focus.

Stagger eel

Staff member
parralight said:
That is right. Lets worry about this season first. We had all these wonderful players and still didnt win it.
At the start of last season we wouldnt have swapped any of our players with the Wests Tigers players yet they won the big one.

How about this scenario...

Smithy takes Ben Smith and Widders with him to Newcastle and Jamie Lyon comes back to Parra ???

Dont laugh - could happen.

your exactly right, funnier things have happened, consider this, we have 20 players or so off contract it's simply not possible that all we leave, it's also not possible that those who will leave won't be replaced.

parralight

Juniors
Eelementary said:
So do I...

But it's a different thing.

See, if we have stories like:

"Ben Smith and Dean Widders to join Brian Smith at Newcastle in 2007", and then we have "George Carmont and Brad Tighe to join Michael Hagan at the Eels in 2007"...Who's getting a worse deal? lol

THAT is what concerns me...

Actually my sources tell me that Brad Tighe will definately be one of the players that Hagen will try to bring to parra and in my opinion WE will get the better of the deal.
Brad Tighe is a player of the future and we desperately need a FAST player in the halves like a Preston Campbell.

Keep heart - it will all work out.

strider

Post Whore
Eelementary said:
Basically Hellsy, he expressed his bitter disappointment with the way Dennis has handled his affairs. He mentioned the words 'unprofessional' and 'silly', because it will cause way too many distractions in 2006 for the Eels - which for now, is Brian's sole responsibility and focus.

yeah - he wasn't real happy eh .... i don't know that smithy - i only know cool collected smithy who takes cryptic shots a ppl ... but this was i'm not real happy smithy ... makes me worried a bit if our usually clam coach is getting riled over stuff

El Diablo

Post Whore
Eelementary said:

Smith shouldn't bag Fitzgerald. He has stuck up for him that many times on Hadley's show.

Smith's wanking over Johns and Newcastle is hardly professional.

Ungrateful sod

Stagger eel

Staff member
parralight said:
Actually my sources tell me that Brad Tighe will definately be one of the players that Hagen will try to bring to parra and in my opinion WE will get the better of the deal.
Brad Tighe is a player of the future and we desperately need a FAST player in the halves like a Preston Campbell.

really???...I also rate this kid he's demon of a player.

redeel

Juniors
parra has a rich playing roster and cant fit them all under the cap,the up and commers will be seeking more financial stability and therfore will command a higher price. this shouldn't suprise any one we've seen it all before. We grow em and others reap the benefit

Eelementary

Post Whore
parralight said:

See, to me that sucks donkey's nuts.

I haven't been impressed with Tighe at all...Plus we have young guys like Green, Keating, Mateo and Perenara, all of whom have impressed staff...

Stagger eel

Staff member
El Diablo said:
Smith shouldn't bag Fitzgerald. He has stuck up for him that many times on Hadley's show.

Smith's wanking over Johns and Newcastle is hardly professional.

Ungrateful sod

you're exactly right and even went to the point off pulling an advertisment for Parra Leagues out of 2GB, he backed him to the tilt..

Latest posts