What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Ben Te'o cleared by police

El Diablo

Post Whore
looks like the DT are presuming guilt seeing their front page

massive photo of the woman and saying "another black eye for the NRL"

it's a disgrace and their journos should all be banned from NRL games

Last edited:

ME SO HORNBY!

Juniors
looks like the DT are presuming guilt seeing their front page

massive photo of the woman and saying "another black eye for the NRL"

it's a disgrace and their journos should all be banned from NRL games

Not a surprise. The NRL is the only thing that sells their stupid paper. If the NRL stopped access to their journos, they would be dead in a few years. And in the mean time they would just make up even more NRL stories to sell papers.

gUt

Coach
wtf? They ran in to a room to hide from her?

Wtf.com

crazy-spiked-high-heel-shoes.jpg

El Diablo

Post Whore
i would love nothing more than to see the DT die and every single journo out on their arse just like NOTW

BunniesMan

Immortal
The DT is certainly running with the story in a disgraceful manner. What I find sad is the DT is easily the biggest paper in NSW. Dominates the market. It influences a lot of ignorant people.

El Diablo

Post Whore
The DT is certainly running with the story in a disgraceful manner. What I find sad is the DT is easily the biggest paper in NSW. Dominates the market. It influences a lot of ignorant people.

they've already shown they are lower than a snakes belly when they did the Jon Mannah story

utter grubs

time to cut them loose and ban the merkins

we don't need or want them

Have to wonder about Souths' judgement in this. From the SMH story it seems they did some sort of investigation themselves, checked Te'o out medically, got phoTheFilthySpammers of a bruise and the door ... but then nobody thought they should tell the NRL about it.