What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Ben Te'o cleared by police

BunniesMan

Immortal
interesting to see how the SMH handle it when one of their "journos" is the guy who instigated the tv report & their latest article ( mentioned earlier http://www.smh.com.au/rugby-league/l...522-2k1dz.html ) gives a completely different version of the events
An unbiased and unemotional account of both sides of a story. Just like a paper is meant to be. Meanwhile the DT gives us the deplorable garbage we've seen about this putting the game in crisis.

It says a lot about our society that the DT sells about twice as many copies as the real proper newspaper does.

nrlnrl

First Grade
An unbiased and unemotional account of both sides of a story. Just like a paper is meant to be. Meanwhile the DT gives us the deplorable garbage we've seen about this putting the game in crisis.

It says a lot about our society that the DT sells about twice as many copies as the real proper newspaper does.

I partially agree, only because I can't take anything that other clown says seriously. His gossip column is full of biased junk about his little circle of "friends". In contrast, there are some legitimate Fairfax journalists who have something to say but in a measured & thoughtful way.

Pedge1971

First Grade

It might have been called earlier BM. But where are your posts last evening decrying the guys that did this to the poor girl on the assumption that was created by Moffo?

You (and others) were ready to hang who you thought it was as judge, jury and executioner. Why the change of heart?

Just wondering where your posts went as it was a 4 page thread last night that has grown. Sorry to all others if the obvious hypocrisy was already raised.

BunniesMan

Immortal
It might have been called earlier BM. But where are your posts last evening decrying the guys that did this to the poor girl on the assumption that was created by Moffo?

You (and others) were ready to hang who you thought it was as judge, jury and executioner. Why the change of heart?

Just wondering where your posts went as it was a 4 page thread last night that has grown. Sorry to all others if the obvious hypocrisy was already raised.
Go get a job at the DT. You'd fit in well with this drivel. How about you quote some hypocrisy before accusing me of that.

I've actually said I want him stood down if he is charged. That is harsher than many people on here, even many non Souths fans.

So you can go f**k yourself when you're happy to attack me without even taking the time to read what I've said.

If he is charged, he should be stood down. If he is found guilty he should be banned for life. That is exactly what I said when it was Lui and Gordon, that is exactly what I'll say in future when the next player gets in a scandal. My opinions haven't changed at all just because this time it happens to be a player from my club.

Pedge1971

First Grade

Correct, and I cannot go through a lot of pages of drivel and rubbish, I have a life outside of this shit. But it was clear fingers were pointed overnight at a certain players attached to a certain club. You and others were massively on the offensive. Now it is your own, you call for justice and a fair hearing.

Point taken, but the cry for justice today based on evidence today (your club) against the cry for justice yesterday (not your club) leads me to say you are a f**king hypocrite. Please respond.

Perth Red

Post Whore
If we have learnt anything it is that we should have a guess the silhouette competition on here!

Stagger Lee

Bench
Go get a job at the DT. You'd fit in well with this drivel. How about you quote some hypocrisy before accusing me of that.

I've actually said I want him stood down if he is charged. That is harsher than many people on here, even many non Souths fans.

So you can go f**k yourself when you're happy to attack me without even taking the time to read what I've said.

If he is charged, he should be stood down. If he is found guilty he should be banned for life. That is exactly what I said when it was Lui and Gordon, that is exactly what I'll say in future when the next player gets in a scandal. My opinions haven't changed at all just because this time it happens to be a player from my club.

No - what you exactly said was "I hope we stand him down while the matter is being investigated."
LIAR :lol:

Thankfully Noyd quoted your post before it was deleted

Edit - post 148 of this thread

Last edited:

BunniesMan

Immortal
Correct, and I cannot go through a lot of pages of drivel and rubbish, I have a life outside of this shit. But it was clear fingers were pointed overnight at a certain players attached to a certain club. You and others were massively on the offensive. Now it is your own, you call for justice and a fair hearing.

Point taken, but the cry for justice today based on evidence today (your club) against the cry for justice yesterday (not your club) leads me to say you are a f**king hypocrite. Please respond.
I haven't said anything different today you dumbf**k.

Murf

Juniors
I rang Ben Fordham on his 2GB show this afternoon and attempted to get stuck into him about how Nein and News Ltd go out of their way to lay the boot into RL which is essentially their bread and butter in this country, made mention of the "code in crisis" stigma that both organisations love to tout.

Typical Nein hack defended his shit merkin bosses and surprisingly News Ltd as well, told me that when the A League was in strife he had people calling to say that League never cops it off either mob and then (laughably) tried to say the Herald Sun doesn't give it to AFL players to the degree that Nein and News do because AFL players aren't as poorly behaved as League players.

I was deeply disturbed at that last bit and won't be satisfied with any closure on this story until Ryles is suspended for at least 17 weeks.

Pedge1971

First Grade
I haven't said anything different today you dumbf**k.

Good note BM!

Ouch! That really hurts. Good luck young fella, hope school this year goes well and we can help you up to next year. Please keep us informed of your progress.

meanwhile real life for the rest of us goes on. Keep it up!

Brutus

Referee
Why do these threads tend to become all about Bunnies Turd?

THE AFL FLOGGER IS AS BORING AS BAT SHIT.