What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Ben Te'o cleared by police

unbreaK

Juniors
I just watched the interview with her, biggest load of shit ever, you can tell straight away she is lying "He kept hitting me", what a load of crap, I can guarantee it was one of those cases where the woman is a drunk bitch and starts hitting the guy, the guy pushes her away from him as to defend himself, she falls and hits her head on the corner of something, gets hurts, gets paid.

If women want to act like men.. they should be treated like men.

(If her face was completely ruined and there was actually evidence of Ben giving her a flogging then I might change my opinion, but something along the lines of a push to defend himself is fine with me)

Moffo

Referee
I just watched the interview with her, biggest load of shit ever, you can tell straight away she is lying "He kept hitting me", what a load of crap, I can guarantee it was one of those cases where the woman is a drunk bitch and starts hitting the guy, the guy pushes her away from him as to defend himself, she falls and hits her head on the corner of something, gets hurts, gets paid.

(If her face was completely ruined and there was actually evidence of Ben giving her a flogging then I might change my opinion, but something along the lines of a push to defend himself is fine with me)

Stay classy

DJShaksta

First Grade

Classy

betcats

Referee
Might sound a bit blunt, but let's be honest, if you were getting your head beat in by a woman with a high heel shoe you'd probably at least push her away, wouldn't you?

There is three pro footy players in the house and they couldnt control one little woman withot having to use a closed fist??

Ben Teo doesnt have to use a fist to protect himself from that woman by himself let alone with Boyd and Norman there.

Last edited:

gUt

Coach
mqdefault.jpg

natheel

Coach
There is three pro footy players in the house and they couldnt control one little woman withot having to use a closed fist??

Ben Teo doesnt have to use a fist to protect himself from that woman by himself let alone with Boyd and Norman there.

I dont condone what he did but with articles and telling a I the story all being conflicted the common thing is it seems either he was provoked or it may have been and accident. Teo and Norman went away to let Boyd calm her down. Seems she was there with Boyd. (Doesn't he have a Missus?) if so in the interview she says teo came into the room where her and Boyd were and apparently lost it. I there a chance he was there going off at Boyd as he has a partner? And the girl didn't like it and started getting crazy? Provoke him and she was pushed? Fell and hurt herself because those injuries are nothing especially considering he belted her and kicked her while she was down aswell.

I'm not saying its ok just saying so much is being left in the open and probably we won hear the story but other scenarios have to be considered and this could be an accident