What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Ben Te'o cleared by police

SaraSassypants

Juniors
Nah is def. Corey Norman

corey_norman_729-620x349.jpg

betcats

Referee
I dont condone what he did but with articles and telling a I the story all being conflicted the common thing is it seems either he was provoked or it may have been and accident. Teo and Norman went away to let Boyd calm her down. Seems she was there with Boyd. (Doesn't he have a Missus?) if so in the interview she says teo came into the room where her and Boyd were and apparently lost it. I there a chance he was there going off at Boyd as he has a partner? And the girl didn't like it and started getting crazy? Provoke him and she was pushed? Fell and hurt herself because those injuries are nothing especially considering he belted her and kicked her while she was down aswell.

I'm not saying its ok just saying so much is being left in the open and probably we won hear the story but other scenarios have to be considered and this could be an accident

Has Teo actually denied hitting her? And I guess its possible he was going off at Boyd but I seriously doubt it lol.

It could of happened I guess but so could of a thousand other things and to me her side of the story sounds likely since Ben doesnt seem to want to tell his side.

Ive seen drunk girls do stupid things but why would this chick get picked up by three footy players, go back to their house then start going so crazy that Teo had to smack her in the face for no reason?? These are three big men we are talking about.

unbreaK

Juniors
There is three pro footy players in the house and they couldnt control one little woman withot having to use a closed fist??

Ben Teo doesnt have to use a fist to protect himself from that woman by himself let alone with Boyd and Norman there.

Allegedly, he claims he never hit her, and I believe him, I still think she was pushed and/or tripped and hit her head on the corner of something.

1 Eyed TEZZA

Coach
No one has any idea what happened other than the 4 parties involved. And it's clear someone is telling a lie.

The Police report is of public record and can be obtained through the Freedom of Information Act. In there it will have the versions of all parties involved and also why no action was taken.

Generally, Police are unable to proceed with charges without a victim statement. They're often unwilling. However, it's likely there is an AVO that was applied for if an assault took place.

betcats

Referee
Allegedly, he claims he never hit her, and I believe him, I still think she was pushed and/or tripped and hit her head on the corner of something.

Not in the statement he released. Has he spoken about this anywhere else?

Plumplechook

Juniors
Jeez - he only broke her eye socket. It's not like he killed her or anything (that's not his go). Some of you need to get a grip.

franklin2323

Immortal

If he has photos of high heel marks in his head. It should support his story.

Something clearly happened to her it's unfortunate but Footy players are so strong several hits as she said would of done more damage then that.

unbreaK

Juniors

Well.. no.. but -

"I have not been informed of the exact nature of the news story, however I am able to refute entirely any suggestion that I acted improperly.

On the night in question, I found myself in unfortunate circumstances that were not caused by me and I acted appropriately to deal with a difficult situation."

The words "improperly" and "appropriately" lead me to believe that he didn't closed fist falcon punch her and then continually beat the living shit out of her on the ground until she was unconscious and sleeping in a pool of her own blood, I think a push is more of a reasonable assumption, she's clearly over-exaggerating and she clearly caused the altercation.

Shorty

Staff member
Well.. no.. but -

"I have not been informed of the exact nature of the news story, however I am able to refute entirely any suggestion that I acted improperly.

On the night in question, I found myself in unfortunate circumstances that were not caused by me and I acted appropriately to deal with a difficult situation."

The words "improperly" and "appropriately" lead me to believe that he didn't closed fist falcon punch her and then continually beat the living shit out of her on the ground until she was unconscious and sleeping in a pool of her own blood, I think a push is more of a reasonable assumption, she's clearly over-exaggerating and she clearly caused the altercation.

Oh good lord LOL so because he realised a cookie cutter statement (which would have been organised by an attorney I'm sure) he's definitely denied it?

Stormwarrior

Juniors
Did she not say she "blacked-out or was knocked out"?? Therefore being concussed her recollection of the night would be hazy at best.

What doesnt make sense is why is she coming out now .... 5ish weeks later....?? Doesn't make sense.

betcats

Referee
Well.. no.. but -

Clearly lol. You should have just stopped typing at "no".

How do you get a black eye from a push and fall? She hit only her eye?

elbusto

Coach
Here is my view of the events relating to this thread.

I have no idea what happened, I am not going to speculate about any of it, and, to be honest, I really don't care.

So I will bugger off and leave it to the rest of you. Have fun.