What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Ben Te'o cleared by police

Flapper

First Grade
Since I can't get a f**king word out without it being deleted, I'll let this young, "lady," do the talking for my POV over the next few weeks.

What, ANOTHER troll taking the side that is against Rugby League? Well I'll be f**ked. What are the odds of that?

Maximus

Coach
What, ANOTHER troll taking the side that is against Rugby League? Well I'll be f**ked. What are the odds of that?

Just curious, but at what point are we allowed to support her? What if he is charged and found guilty? Surely then taking her side would still be frowned upon because if she wasn't a dumb s**t and knew what was good for her, she wouldn't have complained in the first place? Right? :roll:

Danish

Referee
Personally I think the fact she had an outstanding warrant does not bode well for Teo. Gives a good reason why she didn't want to report it initially.

A lot assumed reporting it late meant it was made up but perhaps she was just covering herself instead and has now decided the fine is worth getting him charged

The Enforcer

Juniors
Personally I think the fact she had an outstanding warrant does not bode well for Teo. Gives a good reason why she didn't want to report it initially.

A lot assumed reporting it late meant it was made up but perhaps she was just covering herself instead and has now decided the fine is worth getting him charged
Yes and yes.

Maximus

Coach
go back to an AFL site

Lol back to that again I see. As I said last time, you watch and read more about afl than anyone on this site (that can probably include 90% of people on afl forums as well). I haven't watched a second of it in years, and only ever read about it when I read your posts. I'm happy in the knowledge that I can ignore a sport that I don't like.

Tommax25

Bench
If it is unrelated it should have no bearing on this incident at all. The fact remains the girl had a black eye and a fractured eye socket. That should be the only thing that people are concerned with finding out how she came to have those injuries.

Actually, no. People shouldn't be concerned with that at all, and neither should the media for that matter. This is a matter for the police to sort out. The fact that it gets so much coverage is ridiculous. Were people concerned about finding out how a random person got an injury during an alleged assualt by another random person in a random state/country a random amount of time ago? Or are they only concerned about this particular girl because the alleged assualt involved a football player?

I'll tell you what I'm concerned with: that the legal process is allowed to take place unhibited and that T'eo's legal rights are protected during the process. This is trial by media and public opinion, and its disgraceful. We shouldn't hear even hear about this sort of thing until the matter is sorted by the courts.

Actually, no. People shouldn't be concerned with that at all, and neither should the media for that matter. This is a matter for the police to sort out. The fact that it gets so much coverage is ridiculous. Were people concerned about finding out how a random person got an injury during an alleged assualt by another random person in a random state/country a random amount of time ago? Or are they only concerned about this particular girl because the alleged assualt involved a football player?

I'll tell you what I'm concerned with: that the legal process is allowed to take place unhibited and that T'eo's legal rights are protected during the process. This is trial by media and public opinion, and its disgraceful. We shouldn't hear even hear about this sort of thing until the matter is sorted by the courts.

Well said.

Latest posts