What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Ben Te'o cleared by police

gronkathon

First Grade
One would imagine given Darius's attitude towards the press he will be chased with some glee out of all this

If found to be true, I hope they throw the book at him. I certainly don't want him at my club if he has done what has been alleged.

It's sad how all of this sort of stuff is broken in "tell all interviews" first though. Regardless of what has actually happened, Te'o has had his name tarnished now. Regardless of whether it is warranted or not.

gronkathon

First Grade
It has to be asked.... if this is totally legit why did it take so long to come forward?

If one of the journo's who made refferences to this without naming names last week is to be believed it was suggested she didn't want to take it further and that there was all kinds of back room postulating to make it go away.

No names or clubs mentioned of course

Bench
Souths have called a news conference for I think 1.30pm,to discuss this alleged matter.

If one of the journo's who made refferences to this without naming names last week is to be believed it was suggested she didn't want to take it further and that there was all kinds of back room postulating to make it go away.

No names or clubs mentioned of course

A male breaks your cheekbone and you don't want to take it further? I just can't buy that, unless of course there was backroom deal that broke down or was less lucrative than Channel 9's.

Tyko7

Juniors
It will be interesting to see how this all pans out.

If found guilty, he needs to be made an example of. I am sick of our footballers treating women like punching bags.

DJShaksta

First Grade
Souths have called a news conference for I think 1.30pm,to discuss this alleged matter.

Greg Inglis, counsel for the defendant had this to say "Ben was protecting the girl from self harm. I am an expert in these incidents and I totally believe his story of the events that night."

It will be interesting to see how this all pans out.

If found guilty, he needs to be made an example of. I am sick of our footballers treating women like punching bags.

I'm sure you mean ' I am sick of an extremely small minority of our footballers treating women like punching bags'

Card Shark

Immortal
I've already posted my thoughts.

That's good mate. If you have changed your tune, there is nothing too wrong with that. Sometimes you have to stick up for friends / family / team. He is guilty of nothing as yet.

We went through the Greg Bird fiasco that nigh on cost us a grand final birth. We executed him before the truth was told & it got us nowhere.

Latest posts