What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Ben Te'o cleared by police

bottle

Coach
Greg Inglis, counsel for the defendant had this to say "Ben was protecting the girl from self harm. I am an expert in these incidents and I totally believe his story of the events that night."

Inglis said all that? And people understood it?
Unpossible.

Raider Azz

Bench
Some of the victim blaming going on in this thread is the EXACT reason why she wouldn't have wanted to come forward at first.

Some of you need to take a good hard look at yourselves. Some disgraceful posts in this thread.

nöyd

Staff member
Inglis used an open palm and 'pushed' his girlfriend. He never kicked, punched or glassed her. It's very different, he was also not convicted.

point is that he was accused, as has teo who is already being crucified before having a chance to defend himself

MrAnonymous

Bench
Inglis used an open palm and 'pushed' his girlfriend. He never kicked, punched or glassed her. It's very different, he was also not convicted.
Yeh, if Inglis used a open palm and pushed anyone in the face he would do harm.

Inglis is a dirty filthy scummy merkin and everyone sucks his dick cause he is the best. if it was a medicore player who done what he done we wouldn't even hear of him today

DeeJ

Bench
There's a reason why the Broncos let Teo go. And it wasn't just our overcrowded back row.

nöyd

Staff member
If Ben Te'o is proven to have done what is alleged he should have his contract torn up. I hope we stand him down while the matter is being investigated.

so guilty until proven innocent then?

i once believed you copped a raw deal in this place but you've just proved otherwise

Moffo

Referee
Some of the victim blaming going on in this thread is the EXACT reason why she wouldn't have wanted to come forward at first.

Some of you need to take a good hard look at yourselves. Some disgraceful posts in this thread.

Completely agree

Yeh it's the girls fault :roll:

You disgraceful pigs

BunniesMan

Immortal
point is that he was accused, as has teo who is already being crucified before having a chance to defend himself
Everybody is entitled to be perceived as innocent until proven guilty. That some people don't have the decency to respect that is unsurprising.

BunniesMan

Immortal
so guilty until proven innocent then?

i once believed you copped a raw deal in this place but you've just proved otherwise
1. Making this personal is completely unnecessary.
2. People get stood down pending investigations all of the time. It does not mean you are presuming guilt.

If the police believe charges are warranted he should be stood down. If found not guilty he should be reinstated. If found guilty he should be banned for life. Pretty damn simple.

Agree.

However you forgot to mention that the fact that Te'o is already guilty in the eyes of many in this thread is equally disgraceful.

maelgwnau

Juniors
What happened to Innocent until proven guilty in a court of law? This forum use to be full of decent posters but after reading some disgraceful comments on here, its turned into an unruly mob.

Latest posts