What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Bennett announces he will depart Dragons at end of 2011

AlwaysGreen

Immortal
Brisbane has the "been there done that" factor. Going back there is redundant.
Isn't great that Wayne has someone like you to confide in.

We have a squad ready to win. I'd put money on a 3peat if we signed him for 3 years. .
The man's 61 years old. You have to make the finals first. he'll be in a nursing home before you do that.

And if he doesn't go here he'll go to Newcastle.
He says he hasn't made his mind up. I believe it.

As for the supposed whispers in the rumours where our officials are supposedly saying we haven't got him...firstly that could be completely 100% fabricated (wouldn't be the first time), secondly, they could just be playing.

He will go for the never to be beaten record of premiership with 3 different clubs with Souths or Newcastle. 3 year contract with one of those teams. Then he will go back to the Broncos as coaching director with Lockyer as coach.
2 months ago you said he was signed and parcelled up at souths. BandwagonBactrackerman.

Canard

Immortal
Cowboys poster on another forum is saying that the Cowboys are making a major announcement at 4.15pm.

Personally I think he may have been high when posting this.

_Johnsy

Referee
back to being chokers

606606-benji-marshall.jpg

613160-2010-nrl-grand-final.jpg

We don't choke. Just ask poor wittle Jawwod Choker.

Sleep

Juniors
I never thought he'd be staying at the Dragons. There is no chance he goes to Souths either.

I'd be betting on Brisbane right now. I'd love to see him work his magic at the Cowboys.

I can't see him living in NSW again away from his family.

BunniesMan

Immortal
Now that it's official I feel for the (non douche) dragons fans. Not the club itself coz i hate the club but I feel for the fans.

As for Bennett's future, did you all hear the man himself say he hasn't made a decision? He looked people in the eye and said he hasn't made a decision. So stop f**king ruling us out.

carcharias

Immortal
Now that it's official I feel for the (non douche) dragons fans. Not the club itself coz i hate the club but I feel for the fans.

As for Bennett's future, did you all hear the man himself say he hasn't made a decision? He looked people in the eye and said he hasn't made a decision. So stop f**king ruling us out.

pffttt
no such thing as a non douche dragons fan.

but geeze you are doing a good job of making them look ok.

Mader45

Juniors
As for Bennett's future, did you all hear the man himself say he hasn't made a decision? He looked people in the eye and said he hasn't made a decision.

Are u sure he said that? I thought he said "i did not have sexual relations with that woman".

I believe everything i hear

dogslife

Coach
Wayne Bennett is going to coach the Russian national side to the next world cup, there's an exclusive

gregstar

Referee
that makes us 3 premiership in 29 years

3/29 = 0.103

Stain 1 in 12 years

1/12 = 0.0833

there you go, simple: Raiders > Merge
:lol:

congrats on your .02!

i hope it sustained you during this.......
image.php

this.......
563513-st-george-illawarra-dragons.jpg

and this.......
l5045830.jpg

1994...... gee that's a while ago now. is there a single player in the comp who played then? were you even alive?

even cronulla has been more successful than your mob since then.

oh the shame!

Last edited:

Mader45

Juniors
Generally I consider the source first. I see little reason for Bennett to outright lie to us.

After the Inglis fiasco i'd say anyone with brains who isnt 100% will keep their mouth shut. Still doesnt mean that he hasnt made a decision himself

BunniesMan

Immortal
The "Inglis fiasco" has nothing to do with this. That was cap issues, cap issues aren't relevant to coaches.

Zoggy

Juniors
good luck to him. He also said its not about the money , if it was he will be staying with us.

I think he is looking for something else in life, im starting to like the Cowboys and Newcastle, help out the clubs that have struggled in recent times.

Mader45

Juniors
The "Inglis fiasco" has nothing to do with this. That was cap issues, cap issues aren't relevant to coaches.

Its got nothin to do with the cap. Its face value. Wayne would most likely know what he really wants to do next year by now. Its about ensuring its locked in rather then looking like a dick later on. But U dont know how geniused wild speculation is. Ur a souths fan.