What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Best Fighters

kooriguy

Juniors
almost forgot hoppa, seen him punch the piss out of 3 huge samoans once all bigger then him at the cross as one of them picked him calling him a tongan nice person, hoppa didnt take to kindly to it, they must have hit him more then twenty times too with no effect, but everytime he hit one of them they tasted pavement.

Charlie124

First Grade
0,,5516550,00.jpg

As a teenager growing up in Dalby, two hours west of Brisbane, Webb won the Queensland light-heavyweight title during a 7-0 amateur career.

His victims were all grown men, six of whom were knocked out cold.

Ill go Carl Webb

RABK

Referee
You seriously are mentally geniused, you know...having a man crush on Carl Webb and all...

RABK

Referee
I'm sure the '6 grown men' were all world class fighters who found the time to get their arses handed to them on their day off from the Taxi rank.

Charlie124

First Grade
no matter the quality of fighter (which you have no idea about, youre guessing) its still 7 wins, 0 losses and 6 grown men being knocked out cold by a 16yr old kid.

I find it funny, a knights fan saying ive got a "man crush" on someone, tell me someting, does anyone else live in newcastle besides Andrew Johns?

D

Deleted member 10972

I wouldn't mess with Nutley. He won't throw a punch, but i can't imagine anyone ever being able to knock him out.

Utey

Coach
Red and Blue Knight said:
You seriously are mentally geniused, you know...having a man crush on Carl Webb and all...

:lol::lol::lol: Step right up.

After seeing the footage of Goddard giving it too Johnsy again, I'd have to go with the Mr Malta himself.

RABK

Referee
I dunno, i don't live in Newcastle.

You've got nothing, just like your man crush. Koopu > Webb.

RABK

Referee
<UPtheEELS> said:
:lol::lol::lol: Step right up.

After seeing the footage of Goddard giving it too Johnsy again, I'd have to go with the Mr Malta himself.

Goddard was dreadful on the footy show tonight - i odn't think he was bluffing when he said the punch on Johns was a lucky one.

Anyone who saw Roberts let fly wouldn't be throwing up names like Goddard, Webb and Lowe - Roberts would have flattened their heads by 5cm before their brains had time to register the KO.

Dutchy

Immortal
Goddard was dreadful on the footy show tonight - i odn't think he was bluffing when he said the punch on Johns was a lucky one

Its also probably been 5+ years since he had do do anything sort of physical...Just look at Seers..He was The Blob Take 2

Dutchy

Immortal
Anyone who saw Roberts let fly wouldn't be throwing up names like Goddard, Webb and Lowe - Roberts would have flattened their heads by 5cm before their brains had time to register the KO.

Ian Roberts was a machine - My original option...

Who was it that sued him? Elias??? I want to see that footage again

RABK

Referee
Charlie124 said:
hahahaha "youve got nothing" - great argument, really bringing out the good stuff now.

Carl Webb got his ass handed to him by Koopu - what the hell is there to argue about.

When the Knights thrashed the Broncos 40-10 at EAS in 2002 Webb pinned a young Knights backrower (name was O'Doherty) to the ground by the throat after tackling him and then let fly with 5-6 uncontested right hands into O'Doherty's head.

O'Doherty's response after copping 6 clean blows to the nose? Push Webb off and give him 3 back in the head. Surely if Webb is such a machine he would have been able to KO a 95 kg, 19 year old kid with 6 dog punches...

In terms of fighting ability Webb is as overated as they come.