What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Best Fighters

RABK

Referee
Dutchy said:

Harragon could throw some absolute bombs - probably had more power then some heavyweight boxers, couldn't land them though. Glad you can read though.

bula_stormer

Juniors
Jono078 said:
LOL Buderus!

That 'punch' in game 1 of origin last year gave away his fighting skills :lol:

:lol: I couldnt think of any Knights player who looks anything like a fighter

Jono078

Referee
bula_stormer said:
:lol: I couldnt think of any Knights player who looks anything like a fighter

Snowden or Seu Seu, maybe even maddog could throw em alright.

RABK

Referee
Dutchy said:
Terence Seu Seu would be the Knights main man

Hardly, he's all mouth - has had his handed to him a few times both on and off the field.

RABK

Referee
Knights best fighter would be Kade Snowden - used to bash Sonny-Bill Williams around in junior rep matches and has given him a flogging in a few brawls.

Dutchy

Immortal
Red and Blue Knight said:
Hardly, he's all mouth - has had his handed to him a few times both on and off the field.

Ive seen one of his off field incidents at fannys...the guy can swing them and swing them f**king hard..He deadset scares me

Dutchy

Immortal
1st time hittin town in Newy...Students night :p Havent been there since...Brewery or Finnegans are the only places in Newy worth going 2

Special K

Coach
Greg Bird can land a decent shot

Les Davidson when I was a little kid could go. I read once he dropped two dragons(Jason Stevens and someone else) with two punches and looked at the ref like "what?"

God-King Dean

Immortal
I'm not sure if I would call him a good fighter, but Michael Ennis has a dig. I remember him punching Nutley in the head about 20, 000 times in 2005.

mightybears

Bench
Kurt Angle said:
Anyone know WAYYY back.. there was a forward, played for Newtown between 1944-46 IIRC.

He happened to be a footy player AND Australian Heavyweight boxing champion at the same time.

herb narvo, NSW and Australian rep-newcastle legend

built like a bricksh*t house, former heavyweight champ

tiger_nick

Bench
i'd love to see tuiaki wind up and throw one. problem is i cant see anyone being stupid enough to upset him that much.

Grail

Juniors
bula_stormer said:
Eels - Hindmarsh

I've seen Hindmarsh posture a few times in games, but never throw anything that could be deemed an act of war. I reckon Cayless would be more of a danger than Hindmarsh.

Latest posts