What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Big game this Friday

Vic Mackey

Referee
And every September for you, except

steve-bradbury.jpg

weststigers_wideweb__430x286.jpg

Vic Mackey

Referee
Suprised that picture isn't in black and white. What have you achieved lately?

Sweet f**k all and still living off the past haha. I hope Tim Sheens is re-signed for another 5 years the Master.

seen your team win a comp?

sorry to hear that...

Cagey Mac

Bench
That's true Dan but the title of the thread is "Big game this Friday" and because they've got NOTHING!!
They're saying that their team made the finals once and won a GF.
That's nice but it doesn't mean they aren't going to get their arses kicked on Friday night but a bunch of blokes wearing pink pyjamas no less.

DragonPunk

Live Update Team
Staff member
I'm glad they didn't pick Fifita, he is a damaging backrower esp. late in the game.

zombat

Juniors
fifita has been a naughty boy, and as is the tigers discipline you will not see him for a while :(

im confused with the speed skating final.. when we come september

so is that meant to be the dragons and cowboys who fell over?

do you post the same picture when the parra guys come into your den as well?

Jono1987

Juniors
At least the scum trolls bring some humour with them. These Tigers geniuss...Not sure why people think this game is a big one? I mean we're just playing the Tigers. They can comment about choking all they like, it's easy when you continually sit on the sidelines come September. Oh yeah Godz, I think you summed up the situation perfectly.

At least the scum trolls bring some humour with them. These Tigers geniuss...Not sure why people think this game is a big one? I mean we're just playing the Tigers. They can comment about choking all they like, it's easy when you continually sit on the sidelines come September. Oh yeah Godz, I think you summed up the situation perfectly.

To quote you Mr Jono1987......

Premierships and Championships

St. George Dragons: 1941, 49, 56, 57, 58, 59, 60, 61, 62, 63, 64, 65, 66, 77, 79.
St. George Illawarra Dragons: Nil.

:lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:

Ribs

Bench
To quote tigers are premiers....

Join date: March 2006. Those bandwagon wheels might need some oil.

Divine

Bench
To quote tigers are premiers....

Join date: March 2006. Those bandwagon wheels might need some oil.

Oil, wheels and some traction. Oh and a band. And don't forget the magic bracelets. Lots of them

Last edited:

chunk

Juniors

Suprised that picture isn't in black and white. What have you achieved lately?

Sweet f**k all and still living off the past haha. I hope Tim Sheens is re-signed for another 5 years the Master.

If that picture should be in black and white, I imagining the camera wasn't even invented in '79.

That is a long time between drinks in anyones language......very long time.

No doubt '05 was your year.

I'd say Dean Young is still having nightmares about that game.

The pain................

boxa777

Coach

If that picture should be in black and white, I imagining the camera wasn't even invented in '79.

That is a long time between drinks in anyones language......very long time.

No doubt '05 was your year.

I'd say Dean Young is still having nightmares about that game.

The pain................

Was it August 05 or September 05 that you became a Wests Tigers Fan?

Latest posts