What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Big Matty v Big Fat

Silent Knight

First Grade
Only QLDers seem to be that vehemently opposed to his existence.

Permanent shoulder chip from where I'm sitting.

I can confirm it because I live up here. I know some die hard Maroons supporters and I only need to say to them "how good was Joey Johns back in the day?". The transformation is incredible. It's almost like watching the human equivalent of a Chernobyl nuclear meltdown.

These are the symptoms of Joeyitis. The victim's face will start turning crimson, incessant frothing at the mouth will occur, their eyes will start to bulge, they'll clench their fists in rage and you'll generally have 10 seconds to vacate the room before an unintelligible pile of gibberish will spew out of the victim's mouth about Joey the overrated drug cheat.

Your best hope of survival is to run for your car, kick it over and don't stop until you reach the NSW border.

gUt

Coach
Is there a thread anywhere on this entire site that hasn't been ruined with blatant anti-Qld racism?

Big Pete

Referee
Some Matty Johns 'highlights'.

circa 2006
- Milton Thaiday should be NSW fullback. *Milton was actually from Queensland*
- Darren Albert should be selected for NSW

circa 2010
- Timana Tahu was the best centre in the game before he left

Footy Show has its moments, and when they do, they flog it to death.

Reg Reagan was funny at first and then they used him too much to the point where I hated him. Beau Ryan is awesome, but they keep going with this Doggies bro character which is annoying now. Even that Vomitron thing was mildly amusing when i first watched it, but they showed it 27 times and i hated it so much.

Sunday Roast is by far the best footy chat show. Has footy related humour amongst talk about footy, if they could infuse this with a bit of boots n all type stuff like the Bowling challenge or darts challenge and make it a 2 hr show, then that would be an amazing show.

Brutus

Referee
Johns is correct though. There needs to be massive clean-out. A proper one this time.

The days of hanging shit on Mario have to be over.

Haffa

Sunday Roast is by far the best footy chat show. Has footy related humour amongst talk about footy, if they could infuse this with a bit of boots n all type stuff like the Bowling challenge or darts challenge and make it a 2 hr show, then that would be an amazing show.

I agree, although less TK would improve it.

roughneck

Juniors
Whether or not Fatty should go, it is staggering that Johns thinks he's got the chops to do a better job of 'producing' the show. What exactly has he done in the past that showcased this amazing creative ability. Piss off Matty, I would rather Fatty any day.

cleary89

Coach
They carry on the changing cameras too much and the constant fat fat fat shit from mario is gay, but was awesome when robbo was doing stuff to piss him off. Those balls in his car, covering everything in his office etc.

Ronnie Dobbs

Coach
Whether or not Fatty should go, it is staggering that Johns thinks he's got the chops to do a better job of 'producing' the show. What exactly has he done in the past that showcased this amazing creative ability. Piss off Matty, I would rather Fatty any day.

He produced the biggest gang bang in South Island history. Thats what.

Latest posts