What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Big Matty v Big Fat

THE CHAMP

First Grade
The aspects of my life don't matter oh great King Chump. I am the mud that lies beneath your feet oh exalted one.

I said you can stay dickhead but you had to stop carrying on like a bitch.
Youve done twice already. Stop now or ill send you back to Fyshwick.

Big Pete

Referee
Knightmare said:
Apparently playing more NRL matches, more Origins and more Test matches is the only reliable indicator of greatness. Things like having a better kicking game, better defense, more dominance during a game and being generally considered by those in the game as the best of all time, are all fluff details. I was accused of "Having the NSW blinkers on" because I couldn't accept the "facts" that show Lockyer is better.

So basically your friends used an objective argument and you countered with a subjective analysis...

The least you could have done is argued individual awards or even head to head records but instead you chose arguments that can't really be proven.

I find it funny that Newcastle fans are paying out on another fandom's sensitivity. You just have to insinuate Joey wasn't the perfect player and he actually had a good team surrounding him to send some of you into panic mode. It's the ultimate pot kettle scenario.

Last edited:

clarency

Juniors
I'll fully admit that he has the most charisma, though Matthew Johns is one of the most unfunny, irritating people I have ever heard on radio or tv.

Goddy

Juniors
Singletons comments about Vautins Footy career are just more examples of a self made billionaire growing too big of a head and thinking he's an expert on something he knows nothing about, and that's Footy.

Vautin played 22 Origins, and State of Origin has no room for average players unless you're the modern day Blues.

nrlnrl

First Grade
I'll fully admit that he has the most charisma, though Matthew Johns is one of the most unfunny, irritating people I have ever heard on radio or tv.

Matt Johns is a one trick pony with humour, he's like a 13 year old giggling about sex

LESStar58

Referee
A bit late to the party on this but the question I have is; WHY would Matthew Johns consider going back to Nine after the way they treated him?

Sure, he did the wrong thing and it didn't look good for nine. I'm not saying he shouldnt have been given the arse. It was purely a business decision. But then, for them to allow that bushpig Grimshaw to come out and call him out on national TV only to humiliate him all in the name of ratings and ego. I thought it was disgraceful.

As for a "new" show; I myself haven't stayed up to watch TFS for at least 4 years but they really need to get back to a format that allows them to talk about footy rather than carry on like gobshites. I love the shows on One (One Week At A Time and the other one whose name escapes me). Only just got a set top box and seldom watch tele so I'm a bit vague; the one with Ikin and Stuart on Monday and the Thursday one with Blocker and Webster.

If I was putting together a RL panel show I'd want Matty and Webbie, Gus, Sterlo and MG. Hell, I'd even be for bringing Debbie Spillane out of retirement!

Mr Fourex

Bench

Lol @ Knightmare........his tears of frustration never end. :lol:

M.Johns is a no talent wannabe

and Singelton is scum.

Both have had Vautin's face on their dartboard for a while now.

Colossal backfire......

Johns will never work on TV again.

docbrown

Coach
A bit late to the party on this but the question I have is; WHY would Matthew Johns consider going back to Nine after the way they treated him?

My guess is that by going back purely under his own terms it would be equivalent to them admitting that they were wrong.

The Gambler

Juniors
The mail is that it is Fatty's last year.

He will be joined by a new co-host this year - who is not an ex rugby league player.

Latest posts