What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Biggest anti-league nuffy in the Sydney media

Brutus

Referee
I am currently listening to Talkin Sport.

Oh it seems Gavin Robertson has joined the panel.

Radio = off.

Brutus

Referee
Turned it back on for a sec and heard Clem jibbering about his garage.

Radio = out the back window.

Mr Saab

Referee
Clem really needs help. No one gives a f**k about your f**king garage.

But then so does Dave the Panther with how he goes on. He acts as though he is best mates with the guys.

Has google boy been on...i mean the "Oracle" with his "infamous" top 15 since 1970. Another toss pot.

Brutus

Referee
Best callers are the Nark and Adrian.

Adrian doesn't mean to be funny, but I think he is. You know what you're going to get and you can hear the presenters sighing in the background at his 25th anti-roosters rant for the week.

Mr Saab

Referee
Fat Quaddie Freedman does it again.
In his article in todays Telegraph he mentions that Pat Richards had 6 needles in his ankle so as he could play in the 2005 GF vs the WARRIORS.

DeeGan

Bench
Mr Saab said:
In his article in todays Telegraph he mentions that Pat Richards had 6 needles in his ankle so as he could play in the 2005 GF vs the WARRIORS.

:lol:

I went over to the folks this morning for breakfast before I head out to CUA Stadium and my old man was reading this having a good old laugh.

He takes riding the coat tails of a relative to a whole new level - how he is given a column in the print media I will never know let alone a microphone. Sad thing is, The Back Page panelists make him out to be their "knowledgable one" :oops:

Nugby

Juniors
Dammit, I had just re-read the article to see if I thought it was bagging out League and I STILL didn't pick up on that Warriors mistake. Haven't noticed him laying the boot into League in the paper myself but obviously I'm bloody unobservant anyway.

Brutus

Referee
Mr Saab said:

I am reading that article right now and I simply cannot believe how inept this prick is with basic facts on all sports, not just rugby league. How he is given this position of a 'sporting expert' is beyond me.

So for all you Cowboys fans out there Fat Quaddie Freedman reckons you didn't make the 2005 grand final, but the Warriors did. He has NFI about rugby league and hates the game with a passion.

Brutus

Referee
I like when he says " We all remember what happened to St George great Graeme Langlands in the 1975 grand final against Jack Gibson's awesome Roosters"

Yeah, sure you do Quaddie:lol:

Brutus

Referee
I'd love to find a link to his dreadful mistake, but they must get rid of it after a day.

tye

Juniors
Brutus I find Richard to be very entertaining, I like what he has to offer about Afl, union horse racing and all sports. Terry Kennedy is the league man who has very little knowledge about other sports so I think they are a good mix!

Mr Saab

Referee
Tracey Holmes was at her "magnificent" best tonight on the shyte page.
She is evil..

Mr Saab

Referee
Cause i knew she was on and i wanted to see how narky she would get in relation to Mason.
She is lower than Beccy Wilson

braz

Juniors
The back page is a disgrace.

This is the league items they mentioned.

1) Willie Mason's supposed urination. Mascord tried to stick up for him and Tracey, Mike and that AFL clown slammed Mascord and Mason.

2) How disgraceful it was that Wendell was commentating on Friday nights game. Previously mentioned AFL goon says "I know he got banned from rugby but they are similar codes".
WTF?? Somehow this was turned into a league bashing issue.

3) The O'meley knee on prince and the players code.
Tracey the Moles quote "He could have given him brain damage" Hahaha
AFL clown "I can't believe he got one week for that cowardly act"

The show is pure trash and I didn't see them mention one thing related to on field issues.

And before someones says it, I just watched this at half time in the sharks v dragons game.