What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Biggest anti-league nuffy in the Sydney media

Mr Saab said:
Tracey Holmes was at her "magnificent" best tonight on the shyte page.
She is evil..

Take pleasure in the fact that when she wakes up tom morning she's still going to be an ugly B*tch!

LeagueXIII

First Grade
Didn't she pinch someone's husband.

No mention of Cousins. Interesting how it is now poor Ben Cousins whilst Sailor got 2 years for illegal drugs. It's a joke, the agenda's are sooooo obvious.

Cumberland Throw

First Grade
The show is not a results based show ,it is there to talk about the off field issues, Mike Gibson would have to be one of the most staunch league men in the media. Its not that bad...

Brutus

Referee
I was appalled when watching a replay of the Back Page today.

Tracey Holmes is back hosting Grandstand on ABC Radio and rugby league is one of the major sports she co-ordinates from the studio. This cow should have nothing to do with the game because she obviously has a massive vendetta against it. She goes on about Willie Mason as if he's murdered someone. The guy has never heard ANYONE and most of his gaffes have been silly little things. Jon Anderson proved he had no idea about the rugby codes yet still put the boot in. For a supposed league fan, Mike Gibson is as weak as piss. I once held him in higher regard.

Why do some of these media outlets continually put the boot into league when it is obviously their flagship sport. A dark, dark side of AFL has been revealed over the past few months, but you wouldn't know it.

Brutus

Referee
I just heard a caller "Mark" ring up Fat Quaddie and challenge him on his lack of RL knowledge regarding a rule in last night's game. Quaddie got all defensive the there was this deathly silence before the fat nong said something like 'I always have the last say' and hung up on him.

Brutus

Referee
Someone has to ring up this fool and challenge him on his Tigers v Warriors 2005 grand final gaffe in Sunday's paper. I sent in email and they didn't read it out.

Mr Saab

Referee
I sent him an email also challenging his knowledge of the game. He also didnt read it out.
He is a soft prick

Hindyscrack

Bench
The bias against league last night from Holmes was disgusting... Poor Mascord having to put up with the tripe that trollop rolls out...

The Preacher

First Grade
It's the only time I've felt sorry for Mascord. How'd you like to be married to that Holmes "THING" and come home $2 short in your pay packet ??? :crazy:

Brutus

Referee
Cumberland Throw said:
The show is not a results based show ,it is there to talk about the off field issues, Mike Gibson would have to be one of the most staunch league men in the media.

Not any more he is.

I was never a fan of Chippy and his association with Hadley, but boy, didn't he stick up for RL on that show. Chippy v Holmes would have made great viewing. Chippy v Fat Quaddie Freedman - Freedman would have nothing, Chippy would eat him for dinner.

El Diablo

Post Whore
there's no way Gibson is a League man these days

the show obviously has an anti-League agenda and he's quite happy to push it

The Preacher

First Grade
Did you notice the voice drop and the bowed head when Gibbo mentioned, in muffled tones, the name Ben Cousins. It was like he was paying homage to some great idol. Makes me want to vommit when I see this sort of bias from people that will stand up and tell "bald faced lies" when questioned on their favouring one code in particular.

El Diablo

Post Whore
i bet Gibbo is hanging out to get Cousins on as a guest so they sit around and drool while he snorts lines off the desk.

the show really has become a sick joke

Latest posts