What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Blake Ferguson found guilty of indecent assault

Grapple

Bench
cpNrB53.jpg

Think i'll start supporting QLD now.

Meth

Staff member
I think this will certainly prove to be disruptive to the NSW Origin campaign. They needed minimal changes and now they've lost Tamou and Fergusson via them being absolute mongoloids, as well as Hayne (at least) through injury.

So what are the NRL going to do? Will he be stood down from origin , or will the NRL see that as judicial interference ?

What about the raiders ? He was on his last chance.

Brutus

Referee
Fergo is the mongiest looking footballer in Australia and he lives up to his look with his dumbarse behaviour.

Get these scumbags out of our great game.

Dazzat

First Grade
Too much money and fame given to young men with too much time on their hands, with no character and no understanding of responsibility.

How long as this been happening to footballers?

I don't blame the players, as much as the administration of the clubs.

Pete Cash

Post Whore
I learnt the lesson with the shabby treatment of Stewart he should be fine to play until he faces a conviction imo and without physical evidence I feel pretty confident he will be fine.

Meth

Staff member
For what though ?

They can't pass a judgement on the assault. That would be prejudicial.

If they suspend him , they need to come up with other grounds.

More of a dig at what I think was a pretty light punishment from the NRL for Tamou's drink driving.

Raider_69

Post Whore
The legal stuff will run its course, the NRL will hand down their punishment... after that, the Raiders should give him a 10k fine and move on

**** the moral high ground.