What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Brad Fittler not at Captians Photo ?

Corbin

Juniors
NRL (David Gallop the idiot) Questioned Brad Fittler and why he wasnt at the Captains photo in Sydney.

Their is no information on the nrl site about it, as yet. Yet it has been on 7.9.10 chanels for the sport report.

Does anyone have any more information on it????

yakstorm

First Grade
I watched the Channel 10 report and saw nothing on Fittler being suspended for one game.

He is certainly not on the charge sheet. I think the NRL were more surprised than annoyed over the whole incident. I mean he was seen just next door when the photo shoot was finishing off, so I think Gallop and co were just wondering 'whats doing' more than anything else.

Corbin

Juniors
yeh its just that it said he was on channel 7... and it mentioned about the photo on 9,10.
Ricketson was put in to replace him.

Corbin

Juniors
ok thanks heaps but it did say he was charged for a careless high tackle on 7 news

^ Pando

retired
9 news said that Woolford may be charged for a careless high tackle, but he was still at the photo shoot.

Raider Ultra

Bench
They should be fined for not sending their captain to the photo shoot, sheer arrogance. One set of rules for them, and another for everyone else...

Fittler was probably in the restroom when they took the photo and couldn't finish quick enough :mrgreen: just kidding guys, but it's not unlikely is it?

Forum Idiot

Bench
leave the poor bloke alone he probably just fell asleep in the back of the taxi that was taking him to the ground.

Kris_man

Bench
disgraceful. the roosters have proved that they think they're above the NRL. disgraceful.

Apparently Fittler was in the pool on a recovery session across from where they were taking photos according to Warren Smith.

^ Pando

retired
Guess they forgot to tell the minor premiership winning captain that the photo shoot was on. :roll:

Was Ricketson at the recovery session?

dice

Juniors
You will recall the roosters had a self-imposed media ban last year and only Ricketson was allowed to speak to the media.