What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Brad Fittler not at Captians Photo ?

dice

Juniors
That's what I said. I reckon they are doing the same thing without telling anyone.

greeneyed

First Grade
Raider Ultra said:
They should be fined for not sending their captain to the photo shoot, sheer arrogance. One set of rules for them, and another for everyone else...

Exactly. More disgraceful behaviour from the Roosters.

Raider_69

Post Whore
Forum Idiot said:
leave the poor bloke alone he probably just fell asleep in the back of the taxi that was taking him to the ground.

for once i agree
the poor bloke had just broken up with his girlfriend, had a bit too much to drink and did the responsable thing by getting a taxi instead of driving... back up off him

however if he has been charged... our oods look a little better now 8)

macavity

Referee
who..... cares

if it was any other team it wouldn't be an issue.

(never thought I would say that.... die rooter scum... :lol: )

Corbin

Juniors
i agree Fittler is a humble guy he proboly wanted ricketson to have some spotlight, esspecially as he will most likley be the captain next year

AdamH

Juniors
Yeah I hate the Rooters as much as everyone but come on. Yeah it was slack from Fittler but Ricko was there so what's the big deal? It's not as if they'll win it this year or anything! sheesh :mrgreen:

innsaneink

Referee
You had captains coming from Townsville, Brisbane,Melbourne, Canberra......all either injured or facing judiciary charges, missing training sessions....they all managed to make the effort and do what was required while Fittler and the Roosters do as they please.
Piss poor effort IMO>

Just another example of the greedy, selfish attitude of the Roosters.

yakstorm

First Grade
Macavity said it perfectly, its a non-issue. The NRL will ask the Roosters why it happen, but its not worth making a huge deal about it.

Raider_69

Post Whore
i agree but Innsaneink makes a fair point, we had people come from Melbourne, Canberra, Nth Qld and fittler couldnt carry his arse 100 odd yards to get his photo snapped? Fairly ridiculous but not a major issue

innsaneink

Referee
yakstorm said:
Macavity said it perfectly, its a non-issue. The NRL will ask the Roosters why it happen, but its not worth making a huge deal about it.

Why is it a non issue, its a big issue....they went directly against an NRL directive....ALL captains to the semi final media do........should they be able to do as they please?
Whos running this show?
Arrogant, selfish and not a very good example to kids either I'm afraid.

Raider Azz

Bench
innsaneink said:
You had captains coming from Townsville, Brisbane,Melbourne, Canberra......all either injured or facing judiciary charges, missing training sessions....they all managed to make the effort and do what was required while Fittler and the Roosters do as they please.
Piss poor effort IMO>

Just another example of the greedy, selfish attitude of the Roosters.
Couldnt have said it better myself.

Explain to me why fittler thought he didnt have to be there if all the other captains, injured, charged, or completely fit, had to be there, this proves that the rorters think they are above the nrl.

OVP

Coach
kris_man said:
disgraceful. the roosters have proved that they think they're above the NRL. disgraceful.

i bet you were attempting auto-fellatio when you typed that. You want disgraceful ? The Raiders winning a comp while over 300k over the cap is one example, and the other is the disgraceful "junior boundaries" that allow your shit club such a MASSIVE junior area that stretches from Canberra to the Vic border ...calling Laurie Daley a junior is also a disgrace. He didnt live anywhere near that crap city.

innsaneink

Referee
OVP said:
kris_man said:
disgraceful. the roosters have proved that they think they're above the NRL. disgraceful.

i bet you were attempting auto-fellatio when you typed that. You want disgraceful ? The Raiders winning a comp while over 300k over the cap is one example, and the other is the disgraceful "junior boundaries" that allow your sh*t club such a MASSIVE junior area that stretches from Canberra to the Vic border ...calling Laurie Daley a junior is also a disgrace. He didnt live anywhere near that crap city.

Changing the subject hmmmm? :lol:

Your all good at that!

Kaz

junior
macavity said:
who..... cares

if it was any other team it wouldn't be an issue.

BS.

People would have gone off about it, no matter what captain failed to show up.

Can you imagine if it was Tallis who failed to show. :?

Kris_man

Bench
OVP said:
kris_man said:

i bet you were attempting auto-fellatio when you typed that. You want disgraceful ? The Raiders winning a comp while over 300k over the cap is one example, and the other is the disgraceful "junior boundaries" that allow your sh*t club such a MASSIVE junior area that stretches from Canberra to the Vic border ...calling Laurie Daley a junior is also a disgrace. He didnt live anywhere near that crap city.

ok prick, you're now in my bad books. it's people like you giving the rest of the Roosters fans a bad name.