What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Brad Tighe: Fraud

Yosh

Coach
Well personally I dont blame the halves for not providing quality ball or anything. I am the first to admit Tighe has had defensive problems this year, but in the last two games he has shown that he is slowly improving with growing confidence. He has an amazing attacking game, great acceleration, speed and a great step and knows how to step up his winger. What else I like about him recently is how he takes on his opposite centre alot more. This will improve his game and he has the ability to beat one man and draw in the winger to set up his winger.

To be honest its not just his defense thats been horrible, Abes hasnt defended all that well down his side I think... Dont quote me on this last one but I think thats one of the reasons his side has been letting in points.

Tighe will be the best centre at the club by round 15 no doubt.

Jono078

Referee
Say we get rid of Tighe..

Who do we put there?

I dont wanna hear Carmonts name. Franze, he is sort of an unknown atm, but he wasnt so great himself last time he was in FG, he was actually worse defensively in 2005 than Carmont, although he scored many more tries.

The only other option I can think of is Polglase and bring in Uate or put Paterson there.

But id stick with Tighe, he's definitely improving each week.

Stranger

Coach
Tighe potentially has a very good game. I don't think anybody will question that. But currently he is averaging just above sh*t. Id throw Franze in there for sure.

Patterson in there is very smart in ways but very dumb in others. We need him in the forwards.

TBH, i don't think Tighe is ready for FG, atm he just plain sucks. Bring up Carmont who played his best game verse souths defensively and give Tighe some more time to develop or do what ever he needs to do...

We should be scouting that Benny guy, i hear he is fantastic.

Frederick

Staff member
Stranger said:
We should be scouting that Benny guy, i hear he is fantastic.
Nah, he's rubbish. Fat, lazy, and stupid, and we already have one of those in Josh Perry.

Although, I will admit, Benny is slightly better looking than Sponge. Only slightly.

Gene Krupa

Referee
Frederick said:
Nah, he's rubbish. Fat, lazy, and stupid, and we already have one of those in Josh Perry.

Although, I will admit, Benny is slightly better looking than Sponge. Only slightly.

Huge call. Benny doesn't have Sponge's work rate!

Yosh

Coach
macavity said:
good ballsskill, bit soft in the middle though.

Where is he from? How old is he? How much will he cost us? What is his natural position?

Yosh

Coach
I hate you guys. Because of you I will leave supporting the knights and start supporting the sharks. THE SHARKS!!! I mean for anyone to support the sharks something must be seriously wrong. I HATE YOU GUYS! ^^

Stranger

Coach
Yosh said:
Where is he from? How old is he? How much will he cost us? What is his natural position?
Syd/18/250k Injured List/Forwards.

Look i am a younger fitter Reynoldson.