What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Brad Tighe: Fraud

Frederick

Staff member
Tell me I'm not the only one who sees the irony in Josh Perry being sponsored by Hungry Jacks. Yes, I realise that technically they're sponsoring the jersey, not the actual player, but still...couldn't they have picked a better jersey to sponsor? :lol:

Yosh

Coach
Frederick said:
Tell me I'm not the only one who sees the irony in Josh Perry being sponsored by Hungry Jacks. Yes, I realise that technically they're sponsoring the jersey, not the actual player, but still...couldn't they have picked a better jersey to sponsor? :lol:

Probably eats more Hungry Jacks then any other people within 100km radius of the place so yeah. In reality he pays for his own sponsership.:D

Burwood

Bench
Perry looks 10x fitter than he did last year. Everytime I've seen him it doesn't look like there is an ounce of fat on his body.

roopy

Referee
Burwood said:
Perry looks 10x fitter than he did last year. Everytime I've seen him it doesn't look like there is an ounce of fat on his body.
yeah - he looks a lot fitter - but he still gives away the dumbest penalties. He used to get outsmarted by Terry Hill for God's sake.

roopy

Referee
Pika said:
Haha.

Poor bloke. You guys are ruthless.

Funny though.
we do assume none of the players would ever read this - just consider us a bunch of dills - but without people like us they wouldn't be playing footy for a living (how sweet a deal is that).

Latest posts