What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Brett Stewart found not guilty of sexual assault

Timmah

LeagueUnlimited News Editor
Staff member
Slater > Minichiello > Stewart > >>>>>>>>
>>>>
>>
>>>>>
>>>
Dugan

Garts

Bench
IMO Stewart and Mini have the best all round package when compared to Slater. However Slater just has that attacking flair and x factor, the others also do, especially Stewart but not to Slaters level. Dugan is definitely a star on the rise.

cleary89

Coach
What mental illness did the chick have? In his interview on the footy show, makes it look like hes just ripping on her

_Johnsy

Referee
Not sure if it has been put in this thread, I couldn't be bothered trawling through the pages.

There is good news & bad news.
The good news is Brett Stewart was told he's not guilty,
The bad news is he was told by Sarah Murdoch.

Big Pete

Referee
I haven't forgotten. He merely leeched of players like Orford. He is a great try scorer & very good support player, but he isn't in the same class as Slater and Dugan

trololololololololol

That's like saying Dugan leeched off of Campese.

timka4

Bench
Not sure if it has been put in this thread, I couldn't be bothered trawling through the pages.

:lol::lol:

Ridders

Coach

I lol'd

some11

Referee
Can you imagine how infuriating it would be having your name dragged through the mud and not being able to say anything.

Hope he just channels all of the anger into a good comeback.

Hahahaha what a tool this kid.

:lol: Highly ironic given the absolute dribble that comes from your newb account

trololololololololol

That's like saying Dugan leeched off of Campese.

No it's not. Dugan creates most of it himself. To be honest he's not the best support player

Stewart is a finisher, and a great support player who relied on Orford's creativity for the majority of his career. He just doesn't have that extra dimension to his play like Slater, Dugan or even Minichiello (and maybe Coote in a few years).

I guess the truth hurts a bit hey

byrne_rovelli_fan82

First Grade
Well the decision is made, it's all done and dusted time for everyone to get over it and move on, It's history now, and thank goodness for that!

effnic

Bench
:lol: Highly ironic given the absolute dribble that comes from your newb account

No it's not. Dugan creates most of it himself. To be honest he's not the best support player

Stewart is a finisher, and a great support player who relied on Orford's creativity for the majority of his career. He just doesn't have that extra dimension to his play like Slater, Dugan or even Minichiello (and maybe Coote in a few years).

I guess the truth hurts a bit hey

Dude just stfu and quit while your well behind. Every comment you make just digs your geniusation hole even deeper.

lol.... calm down precious

Stewart has become irrelevant. No different to someone like Gasnier returning the NRL, no one cares about him

Eels Dude

Coach
I still think he did it. Next year... Dugan fullback for NSW, Hayne at 5'8th, Gidley on the bench. And Stewart can pick up litter off the sidelines as part of his community service. Let's see if any Manly fans take the bait *fishy fishy*

:?
Smart statement right there..........
What are you 10 years old or do you merely sympathise with people intent on dragging someone else's name through the mud?
Grow up.

Eat a dick bitch i'm trying to be honest. I f*ckin hate the guy, and yeah I thought he did it. Didn't he come home with his belt open? I believe his story but who knows? I could be wrong to believe that. He could very well of done it.

And no he's not in Dugan's league.

seaeagle sam

Eat a dick bitch i'm trying to be honest. I f*ckin hate the guy, and yeah I thought he did it. Didn't he come home with his belt open? I believe his story but who knows? I could be wrong to believe that. He could very well of done it.

LOL, you think he did it (when 12 of his peers didn't after sitting through endless days of the hearing) because, according to you, he came home with his belt open... well if the jury had heard this evidence I'm sure he would have been convicted. No doubt about it.

DJShaksta

First Grade

I agree with Bobby to be honest. I still think he did it and the only reason he got off was a lack of evidence.

Him saying he feels sorry for the girl and has pity for her only makes him look more guilty IMHO.
If he was innocent why would he say that? Why wouldn't he just say he was glad the jury saw through her lies.

Him feeling any remorse for her raises questions.....................