What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Brett Stewart found not guilty of sexual assault

zombie jesus

Staff member
Eat a dick bitch i'm trying to be honest. I f*ckin hate the guy, and yeah I thought he did it. Didn't he come home with his belt open? I believe his story but who knows? I could be wrong to believe that. He could very well of done it.

And no he's not in Dugan's league.

Why do you hate him? Just a general hate for Manly players?

LOL, you think he did it (when 12 of his peers didn't after sitting through endless days of the hearing) because, according to you, he came home with his belt open... well if the jury had heard this evidence I'm sure he would have been convicted. No doubt about it.

Why would he open his belt? It's pretty suspect yo.

zombie jesus

Staff member
I agree with Bobby to be honest. I still think he did it and the only reason he got off was a lack of evidence.

Him saying he feels sorry for the girl and has pity for her only makes him look more guilty IMHO.
If he was innocent why would he say that? Why wouldn't he just say he was glad the jury saw through her lies.

Him feeling any remorse for her raises questions.....................

That's just plain ridiculous.

_Johnsy

Referee
I'm amazed how this 12 year old reatard can make any hread about bogan poster boy Dugan.

Can the mods please ban this piece of detritus, he honestly is at the lower end of the food chain.

Garts

Bench
I think the belt thing was the same level of repprting that said he crashed tackled the girl and had to be pulled from her. I don't think the belt thing was raised in court as evidence just like the crash tackle.

The only reason you should undo your belt is if you're fat and you're sitting down (probably while eating a buffet) with mega overhang. Stewart is scrawny. Maybe he was tryna copy Zorba?

flamin

Juniors
Why???
If someone had tried to have me up on sexual assault charges where is was innocent, there is no way in hell I'd feel sorry for them after I was found not guilty after 18 months!
Its called having empathy and it takes a great human to do it.

cupid

Juniors
Why???
If someone had tried to have me up on sexual assault charges where is was innocent, there is no way in hell I'd feel sorry for them after I was found not guilty after 18 months!
So your going to believe a woman with a mental illness and a father with a history of lying? Whilst Brett was only feet away from his home, and you think he decides to rape a short, girl who is smoking?

CliffyIsGod

First Grade
Why???

Forgivness is a trait of real humans, what is wrong with feeling a little sorry for a 17 year old girl with obvious mental problems who may have, for all we known, pressured to take this to trail by the Dad, a convicted fraudster.

Harold Bishop

Juniors
I don't blame some people for thinking he was guilty up until this week. People just assume that if its in the paper or its on TV, it must be right.

Lets look at some of the points that came up (in the Telegraph in particular), which were not even raised by the Prosecution, because they simply did not happen.
- "I was too drunk to remember anything" - false, again no one ever said this and there is absolutely no witnesses who can truly say he was drunk.
- He had his fly undone and dick out - false, not even brought up in court.
- He had to be pulled off the girl - false, not brought up.
- There was video evidence that would prove that he did it - wtf? where is it?
- His girlfriend saying "oh no not again", when seeing his dick out - false.

Im sure there are a million other things which were reported in the telegraph but have been proven to be a total fabrication of the truth.