What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Brisbane Broncos under investigation for possible salary cap irregularities

some11

Referee
I would equate cheating the cap by the top clubs to meaning onfield success.

Where's that in this Bronco's team?

Everyone says we're over the cap so we must be a top club.

But we've been shit for the best part of two years.

Which is it?

Nice Beaver

First Grade
Everyone says we're over the cap so we must be a top club.

But we've been shit for the best part of two years.

Which is it?

I say you cheated the cap but have been shit for the past 2 seasons, and so not "a top club"

Which makes my point about not being regarded as a "top club". The poster said the Bronco's are one of the top club's because "all the top teams" must have cheated the cap.

I said you are not one of the top teams simply because you cheat the cap. I said that to be a top team you would need to have onfield results.

I think that in the biggest indictment on the joint. Cheat the cap by that much and still be, by and large, crap in that time.

Not sure why that's confusing.

some11

Referee
Yeah, we've totally been hoarding all these good players since our last good year..

10dtniq.jpg

Nice Beaver

First Grade
Yeah, we've totally been hoarding all these good players since our last good year..

10dtniq.jpg

All you've done there is highlight the complete ineptness of the Donkey's board and management.

F*cks me how you have overpaid the lot you have, but you have. Whether the NRL Itegrity unit has the gumption or "desire" to uncover it, everyone knows it.

Mr Spock!

Referee
All you've done there is highlight the complete ineptness of the Donkey's board and management.

F*cks me how you have overpaid the lot you have, but you have. Whether the NRL Itegrity unit has the gumption or "desire" to uncover it, everyone knows it.

Broncs need more fullbacks.

I Bleed Maroon

Referee

Nice Beaver knows more than the NRL. You can refer all future enquiries about everything to him.

madunit

Super Moderator
Staff member
So $300k went missing. A lot of f**king money.

I'm assuming this is now a police investigation.

well someone paid the Leagues Club it's money back the club is happy with that.

what happened with the 300k while it was not at the leagues club, nobody knows.

That is what needs to be investigated.

Kiwi

First Grade
well someone paid the Leagues Club it's money back the club is happy with that.

what happened with the 300k while it was not at the leagues club, nobody knows.

That is what needs to be investigated.
something the nrl has no power to investigate

broncos2010

Juniors
Pretty funny to see all the cry babies in here like Mad Unit that where blowing their trumpet to a nothing story before are going back in their corners :lol::lol:

Up the mighty broncos :cool:

madunit

Super Moderator
Staff member
Crying?

As if i give shit what some redneck simple bogans in brisbane are doing.

Latest posts