What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Brisbane v Melbourne

AsPiRiNg YoUtH

Juniors
10-0. Parker gets the converstion. Lockyer in. Amazing Hodges. Ripping Melbourne to peices. I dont even think there has been an attcking raid on the broncos yet. Defence is just AMAZING.

AsPiRiNg YoUtH

Juniors
10-0. Half time. Man Melbourne are not bad, but Brisbane is just amazing. Line speed, play the balls. Everything is in fast forward. Great stuff, hope it keeps up in the second half.

wittyfan

Referee
Brisbane should be up 24-0 at halftime with the way this game has gone.

Melbourne look as though they are just waiting for the finals to begin.

t-ba

Post Whore
wittyfan said:
Brisbane should be up 24-0 at halftime with the way this game has gone.

Melbourne look as though they are just waiting for the finals to begin.

Or Bellamy is gearing himself up for another second week exit...;-)

Eelectrica

Referee
Great 1st half from the Broncos especially in defence. Their attack probably still isn't where they'd like it to be, but with the defence teams will be bludgeoned into submission.

Another half to go, but the Broncos look to be back.

salivor

First Grade
Where has this been not just the last 4 weeks but the last 5 years? Finally the players have said enough is enough and just put in the biggest 40 minutes of I know it sounds dramatic but possibly the clubs history such are the depths we've sunk to recently.

pantherz9103

First Grade
Amazing turnaround. Can they keep it up?

I hope not. I tipped Melbourne 20-10 and that's still possible but you'd have to say very improbable. The Broncos defence looks impenetrable so far.

Latest posts