What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Brisbane v Melbourne

CrazyEel

Bench
Broncs put in a fantastic 1st half effort but now look a spent force. Would appear they are just not good enough.

salivor

First Grade
I can't believe we just took a shot at goal when we were in perfect field possession and know we're going to have to score a try before the match is over if we're to win this match.

CrazyEel

Bench
Melbourne were too good in the end but fantastic game and looks like the Broncs may be on their way back.

AsPiRiNg YoUtH

Juniors
Well done Melbourne. We played excellent. Brisabane were amazing, but Melbourne are just amazing. Their defence outstanding. What Brisbane really need is a halfback. Perry just will not cut it. I'm sorry but Lockyer is one person, and cannot do everything. In the first half we were dominate and Lockyer wasn't doing everything. Second half he was doing everythig and Melbourne rushed him.

After that performance, although it was a loss, i dont thinkwe are in a slump. We gave the run away leaders a run and showed we are contenders. When Hunt is back next week, Lockyer will not be forced to do everything and our attacking will be better. Although disappointed, we are on track. And look at the players we had. Eastwwod and Thaiday started, Hannant on the bench, We need to stick with this team next week. And with the return on Hunt, we are the goods. Thank You Brisbane.