What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Brisbane3 - What is needed to make it a successful bid?

Perth Red

Post Whore
Welcome back the Maggies! Western Suburbs Magpies. Or Western Sydney Magpies is great.

How about the arrogance to think the NRL “needs” any club with a particular name in the competition.
Western Sydney magpies full time at a redeveloped Campbelltown would be brilliant.
balmain to partner with easts brisbane. The Tigers

not sure if the story is serious though, I mean it’s not like balmain have anything much to offer Nrl.

MugaB

Coach
Western Sydney magpies full time at a redeveloped Campbelltown would be brilliant.

not sure if the story is serious though, I mean it’s not like balmain have anything much to offer Nrl.
They don't need to be involved really...
Just need to not exist at NRL level, then easts tigers of cooparoo can swoop right in, with their brand name intact

MRN

Bench
I would prefer East's go it alone. Don't want any abomination of an amalgamation of QLD and NSW clubs. That's goes for Ipswich and Newtown too.

titoelcolombiano

First Grade

Their Trump card is their Sydney fanbase. Lots of Tigers fans that won't follow the magpies

Latest posts