What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Broncos targeting Jason Demetriou

Mary is very stubborn and does not involve others to assist. JD threatened to go to bronx, all of a sudden Nona gets a contract. This is the board trying to get JD to stay. Nona is miles ahead of hutch, if anyone thinks hutch is fg, think again. Our club is un chaos and sooner we get rid of mary and some of the board, the better. Boys club has to go.
Hutchsion isn't good enough for first grade based on what exactly.

4 games so far and has had to play with Widdop who basically fails horribly at what he is suspposed to do and leaves his halves partner holding the bag.

Nona has talent yet at times lacks drive thats why he has floated between the clubs.

They both played well together throughout the year adding to that McCrone playing 9 helped.

Saying Nona is miles ahead isn't exactly true if he was he would have played first grade just like Cody Walker who has trodden the same path hell even Cameron Cullen you can add him to the mix to.

Carlton

Juniors
Its unbelievable that these stuff ups keep happening, stupid decision to let JD go and if he isn't going a stupid decision not to be upfront and let the fans know.

I know we give the "board" and "management" a lot flack for them acting like a bunch of amateurs. But there must be a couple of extremely influential people behind these decisions, they may or may not be on the board or in management. Does anyone know exactly who are the power brokers pulling the strings? And I suspect Doust isn't one of the most influential, I suspect however he dances to their tune.

FlameThrower

Bench
Its unbelievable that these stuff ups keep happening, stupid decision to let JD go and if he isn't going a stupid decision not to be upfront and let the fans know.

I know we give the "board" and "management" a lot flack for them acting like a bunch of amateurs. But there must be a couple of extremely influential people behind these decisions, they may or may not be on the board or in management. Does anyone know exactly who are the power brokers pulling the strings? And I suspect Doust isn't one of the most influential, I suspect however he dances to their tune.
...that's where you are wrong...it's all believable....been going on for years...it's a team effort...

Hasn't been let go.

dragons77

Juniors
Hutchsion isn't good enough for first grade based on what exactly.

4 games so far and has had to play with Widdop who basically fails horribly at what he is suspposed to do and leaves his halves partner holding the bag.

Nona has talent yet at times lacks drive thats why he has floated between the clubs.

They both played well together throughout the year adding to that McCrone playing 9 helped.

Saying Nona is miles ahead isn't exactly true if he was he would have played first grade just like Cody Walker who has trodden the same path hell even Cameron Cullen you can add him to the mix to.
Not saying Nona is answer. But better option than hutch, hutch does not have the stamina or speed to play fg. Like flogging a dead horse.

Not saying Nona is answer. But better option than hutch, hutch does not have the stamina or speed to play fg. Like flogging a dead horse.
Again you base this information on what exactly.

He played every game possible for the Cutters this year and lead from the front so sorry to say he does have stamina.

You are correct he isn't speedy but neither is Widdop or Marshall and both of them failed numerous times to actually run the ball straight the cross field crap was pathetic.

I have doubts Nona can actually keep his mind on the job for an entire 80 minutes he does some really good things then just drifts out of games and in first grade that won't cut it.

Both guys have their pro's and con's and both should be given the oppurtunity.

emu62

Juniors
Again you base this information on what exactly.

He played every game possible for the Cutters this year and lead from the front so sorry to say he does have stamina.

You are correct he isn't speedy but neither is Widdop or Marshall and both of them failed numerous times to actually run the ball straight the cross field crap was pathetic.

I have doubts Nona can actually keep his mind on the job for an entire 80 minutes he does some really good things then just drifts out of games and in first grade that won't cut it.

Both guys have their pro's and con's and both should be given the oppurtunity.

Agree 100% Coast, have also noticed Nona going missing in Games.I believe JD's
opinion on him being a hugely untapped talent, but gotta ask the question ,why? Is it due to commitment or maybe confidence or just not had a chance?
The important question which i can answer. Can Paul McGregor bring out all this talent in him?
Not a F##ken chance in hell

hazzbeen

Bench
Agree 100% Coast, have also noticed Nona going missing in Games.I believe JD's
opinion on him being a hugely untapped talent, but gotta ask the question ,why? Is it due to commitment or maybe confidence or just not had a chance?
The important question which i can answer. Can Paul McGregor bring out all this talent in him?
Not a F##ken chance in hell
He will probably play him for 15 min when the game is over and we cant win , swap him over for Marketo at dummy half then dont see him for the rest of the year . Thats the type of dumb sh*t that we have been getting since the days of Price ...

Bench
We should adopt the NFL and appoint Mary as defensive coach and JD as attacking coach, this would tell Mary his days are numbered and perhaps he might get the balls to leave gracefully

lynx000

Juniors
BHQ is the broncos supporters forum, there was a post on Friday night from by one of the reputable posters who is employed at the club (and whose info is usually on the money). That is all I know.

If it is true, logic dictates that they would be looking at some succession plan for Bennett maybe he has one or two more years and then moves into a coaching director role which has been mooted for a while.

Latest posts